• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

French Football 2018/19

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
mbappe.jpg

I’m telling ye, this guy is Pelé’s heir, he’s who we’re sending to meet the aliens on behalf of planet earth.

I don’t think he’ll actually be as good as Ronaldo has been (could be though) or anywhere near as good as Messi is, but I think he’ll be more important, more iconic. Messi/Ronaldo rivalry has been leading the game for a decade, i think Mbappé will lead the game all by himself for a decade, don’t think anyone will come close to him.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
After all his very interesting punditry on Sky, can’t wait to see how he does.
How Gary Neville turned out favors Henry for now.

This is a pretty great opportunity. He couldn't have asked for a better platform after being linked with Bordeaux and Aston Villa. Decent core of experienced senior players and a plethora of young talented players eager to learn. Relatively well resourced organized club with a progressive mindset as well recently successful history in the league and Europe.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Haven’t paid any attention to Monaco since the mbappe days but judging from the replies the Monaco fans are excited to be back playing 442.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Probably the worst howler you’ll see from a gk all year. Unlucky start for titi, they’ve been playing well

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Titi will now see difference between playing and managing. They weren't doing much wrong till the keeper decided to show off his clowning skills. Come on Titi!!!

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Goalie howler, disallowed goal, falcao injured in the first half, missed loads of chances, sub gets a red card after being on the pitch for literally 2 minutes for a high foot while looking at the ball. What a start to his managerial career :lol:

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Goalie howler, disallowed goal, falcao injured in the first half, missed loads of chances, sub gets a red card after being on the pitch for literally 2 minutes for a high foot while looking at the ball. What a start to his managerial career :lol:
Why does that sound familiar, ffs.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Monaco losing 2-1 at home to Dijon. Thankfully Henry can just go into a studio and say what should have been done. I mean how hard can this management thing be? He had all the answers when he was working for Sky.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Monaco losing 2-1 at home to Dijon. Thankfully Henry can just go into a studio and say what should have been done. I mean how hard can this management thing be? He had all the answers when he was working for Sky.
Monaco deserve to go down for hiring the French Gary Neville instead of Big Wengz.

Top Bottom