• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

92f536ef8858d3dabfb1fec875c6fb76da346905f23be2a35071bfaa20d1fa60_1.jpg

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Hakimi has been incredible since arriving at Dortmund and Favre brought back the entertainment value seen in the Klopp and Tuchel days.
I hope we end up playing one-two football at such a fluid and intense level as them soon.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Think that Simeone can't offer anything more.They had chance to win CL.Now they're far from it.Too many old players and lack of energy now.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Some of you need to chill a bit. Can't hate everybody. Liverpool are a proper club. Far easier to like them then City, the Lance Armstrong of football.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Some of you need to chill a bit. Can't hate everybody. Liverpool are a proper club. Far easier to like them then City, the Lance Armstrong of football.

Think that Liverpool have arrogant fans and always talk about their great history.Anyway,didn't they also spend big money in recent seasons ?

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Think that Liverpool have arrogant fans and always talk about their great history.Anyway,didn't they also spend big money in recent seasons ?
They brought Coutinho and Suarez reasonably cheap and sold them for big prices and reinvested. I have no issue with that at all.

They do have a great history. 5 CL/European Cups is unreal. We still talk about the invincible season, it's natural. Especially when success has tailed off a bit.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
They brought Coutinho and Suarez reasonably cheap and sold them for big prices and reinvested. I have no issue with that at all.

They do have a great history. 5 CL/European Cups is unreal. We still talk about the invincible season, it's natural. Especially when success has tailed off a bit.

What about Van Dijk ? They bought him for big money.They also spent a lot on some other players.

Well,i have impression that they talk too much about that.Really,they didn't win a league for 28 years or so.It's kinda boring to talk about so often something that happend so long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom