• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Crystal Palace v Arsenal | October 28, 2018 13:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cannonade

Established Member
Hope the team aren't watching the pundits , writing off Palace all the talk of Liverpool . Arrogant rubbish . Need to win this game .
Not having it. Emery’s a different cat. They’re all at Colney watching Palace vids and their own mistakes v Sporting. I think they’ll be ready and prepared. Emery seems to have their attention.

Wryer

Zaha Zaha Zaha. Control him and we win the game. Don't let him smell any blood or get the crowd going.

Key man for me will be Bellerin. If he can make Zaha defend, that's half the game won.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Honestly place are all about Zaha it'll be up to Hector to stop him and Hector thankfully been on form lately

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Can’t even be bothered to comment on the team selection anymore. Emery’s getting thing’s right. Starting to trust him, even though I’ve got hours and hours of FIFA under my belt.

If he plays Cech, I’m thinking he knows best. If he plays Xhaka at full back, it’s OK by me. If he plays Guendouzi, he’s seen him regularly in training. Nothing to add.

Lacaz1fan

Arsenal winning run will end with a thrashing from Liverpool, predicts ex-Gunners star Paul Merson

Does this guy ever give up, it’s like he hates his old club. :lol:
No negativity to sell about Arsenal, so why not start looking forward to it? We have Blackpool before Liverpool. Merson just trying to be relevant. Old school relevance of marketing Arsenal negativity.

Norrin Radd

They will step up against us. As has been mentioned Zaha is their main threat, but double teaming on him opens space for Benteke etc. I would leave Auba on the bench and have him on at halftime to run at their tired legs. COYG.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Line up in the OP is spot on. Surely Auba has earned a start? You could make a case for starting Holding and I wouldnt mind if he did. Really hoping for another Özil masterclass in the centre. Need him to kick on now.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal winning run will end with a thrashing from Liverpool, predicts ex-Gunners star Paul Merson

Does this guy ever give up, it’s like he hates his old club. :lol:
Even if Liverpool beat us our record against the rest (so far) is good enough to keep us in the hunt.

A win today sets us up nicely.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

After relative inaction before the Leicester match, the games are coming thick & fast.

Love the fact that we're playing again today so soon after returning triumphantly from Lisbon.

Though we need to be wary of Zaha, we should still seek to impose our game & wear them down before we can pick their defense apart.

Cautious yet confident going into this never boring tie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom