• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Crystal Palace v Arsenal | October 28, 2018 13:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HBL

Established Member
People underestimating how difficult it is going to be to get top four this season. Can't afford to drop points in games like this. City, Liverpool and Chelsea keep winning whilst Sp**s are grinding results and United have to improve. Mourinho will be sacked if they don't and if a new manager comes in for them results will improve.

Next fixtures in the league are:
Liverpool (h)
Wolves (h)
Bournemouth (A)
Tottenham (h)
United (A)

Probably have to get at least 9 points from those games and if we play anything like we did today we won't even get close to that.

Sungod

We need a Left back.
PPL like Moses will dive at that side like lemmings.

A RB is also concern for us.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Palace deserved a draw, never a pen though, all that nagging from Zaha got to the ref in the end. We were pretty tepid TBH.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Emery probably made a mistake taking off Özil but I thought he was unlucky with Bellerin coming off. Meant we couldn't attack down the left, we couldn't attack down the right. Tried to build everything through the middle which Palace crowded out. Just shows how important good fullbacks are in our system.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

We’ve had quite a physical edge in the 2nd half over our opponents during our run.. and with Thursday + how physical the first half was today, I don’t think we had enough in us to wear them down

dbig

Not that surprised. Been riding our luck for many games in our run. At least we didn't lose.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Hate to see the run come to an end but at least it will add some perspective to some people. We haven't been playing well apart from a few games. We've rode our luck and our wins have papered over the poor performances.

I'm just hoping for some marked improvement by the time we play Liverpool or we might suffer a SAS like defeat.

blaze_of_glory

Palace deserved a draw, never a pen though, all that nagging from Zaha got to the ref in the end. We were pretty tepid TBH.
He absolutely dove but it was a good dive and in a position where he would have been fouled if he has just ran forward. Draw is a fair result though for sure.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Awful awful performance. Quite worried about that first 30 mins against Liverpool.. I’ll be extremely please if we don’t find ourselves 4-0 down

We'll be fine.

We are aggressors in most of the last games. I expect Liverpool to be the aggressors when we play them.

I expect us to be compact all over the field, and give Liverpool the ball. We need to remain as clinical and execute our overall planning well.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Özil wasn't doing anything to help us win the ball and keep it. I was ok with that sub but thought Mkhi would come on and play on the right, with Auba moving up front or Ramsey on to give us more presence in midfield.

Laca was really really bad today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom