• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Football Leaks: European Super League + more

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
DrA7r7bXgAA4TIY.jpg

Ngl this would be interesting to watch if it came about

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Who is the drug cheat champions league winner?

Fwiw the whole thing is disgusting. And the guy who leaked the thing got it right. Not once in the documents does it mention the fans, the life blood of football and the super clubs. A house of cards.

blaze_of_glory

Would this be alongside the domestic leagues or instead of for these teams? CL still or would it replace that?

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Like it or not, I've always thought a Super League was inevitable.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This would be great. Sick of having to face ****ty teams like West Ham every season.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Even though I have always planned for us to join a European super league once I bought the club from Kroenke I am not a fan of this idea at the moment. It's just another competition that we have no chance of winning.

The travelling costs for fans will be prohibitive. Moreso for the non English ones. Clubs would really need to be willing to subsidise the costs to fans with the absolutely massive TV deals that would come with a league featuring such powerhouses.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
A lot of people inside football talk about this in all seriousness, they wouldn’t be doing that if it wasn’t a genuine prospect. Wenger has talked about this several times. He’s not just plucking stuff from thin air. It would be naive to think this isn’t a likelihood.

I mean for sure it’d be horrific for the game. But a car crash is also horrific, doesn’t mean you’re not just a bit curious to see one.

Gunner140

I think that this Super League is a bad idea. It's terrible for the fans, and it's just so that rich can become richer. It should stay as it is.

I mean, Champions League already has most of the teams in it, so what would be the point.

benjamin86

Established Member
I think that this Super League is a bad idea. It's terrible for the fans, and it's just so that rich can become richer. It should stay as it is.

I mean, Champions League already has most of the teams in it, so what would be the point.

Not sure if it would even work in the long run, i could see it disenfranchising the fans so much that most of the clubs in it would probably become peoples second teams.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Will happen eventually and we'll see a lot of games played in neutral venues to milk the fans in places like China, United states etc. Will prove popular for a few years but will be bad for football in the long run. Too much yank involvement in our game has led to what will be an NFL style setup.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Any "super league" which is founded by teams which describe themselves as "super" but are not prepared to put this to the test against other teams has my scorn.

However many of you fail to see which way the wind is blowing. The wind that is blowing is television money. The club owners do not give a monkey's about travelling fans or their costs. They will be happy for these games to be played in China, the US etc with local cheerleaders and dignitaries all in technicolor, HD, 3D and watched from Bulawayo to Baltomore. In short the type of franchise our dear bewigged leader is comfortable with. Revenue guaranteed irrespective of the mediocrity of the performance.

I hope it doesn't happen but if it does happen I hope we're in it because whoever misses the cut will be doomed to be pond life for all eternity.

Show me the money!!!!

Sungod

This is fiction.
In PES I used to modify the league so that I create a SUPER league.

But illegal money doping is already out of hand.
A club like arsenal won't be able to compete with oil money.

Only question is for us is Will we loose more to not Joining this?

To become founding member is once in Life opportunity.

Top Bottom