• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Liverpool | November 3rd | KO: 17:30pm GMT|BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I disagree mate. I think our attack's better than theirs. Their defence is better though.
Well i think we'll need a natural winger to get to that level thier defense is.good but any team with decent attack will score 2+ goals against them

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Great performance. Cant remember the last time I was this nervous. Took until half time for me to calm down. Really love this team, manager and club. Unbeaten run continues. Let’s get some W’s against lesser opposition and keep growing. No time for negativity. Future looking bright.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Loved how we never really made a **** up passing it out from the back. We're quietly, getting up to speed in that area.

Yeah we've improved there drastically and helps us so much, because as we sucked Liverpool in we were able to exploit spaces on the wings with our full backs, this happened quite a bit in the first half.

And I thought our players weren't equipped to play out of the back, how wrong I was.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

We're never really out of games, it's nice to see.

Yeah and the good thing is that we still held our shape and kept control of the game when we went behind whereas in bygone days we might've thrown too much forward and gotten hopelessly exposed (against top sides).

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Very good performance. The one thing I would have changed is to start with Iwobi ahead of Mkhi. Mkhi lacks aggression, though he did work hard today, and Iwobi's dribbling is superior and was always more likely to unlock the Liverpool defence.

Holding and Mustafi were both very good today and if people take off their biased specs they would admit it. Sokratis wasn't missed. It was one of those days when the Auba/Laca show didn't quite work. Auba started brightly but seemed to fade when we had our blip in the first half. Superb goal from Laca. Chapeau. Tracked back too.

Özil worked hard even though he wasn't involved in the goal. Xhaka was immense, what a player when he is playing well, another blow for the haters. Torreira is a one-man defensive wall, nest DM we've had since Gilberto and also gives options going forward.

Leno's mistake cost us points. The goal come out of nothing really. Hopefully he will improve. At the moment he looks like a good keeper, not a great one. Somewhere just above Fabianski but well below Lehmann. But he is young, so there's hope.

We were the better team, they didn't look like scoring. Can't give higher praise than that.

Nice to get a feeling of optimism from the crowd, A good day but they need to keep up the work-rate and start winning some big games. Hope we will rest some key players against Sporting.

GunnerUK

BigheartedCarelessChickadee.gif

Needed from Hector when he had that chance

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Very good performance. The one thing I would have changed is to start with Iwobi ahead of Mkhi. Mkhi lacks aggression, though he did work hard today, and Iwobi's dribbling is superior and was always more likely to unlock the Liverpool defence.

Holding and Mustafi were both very good today and if people take off their biased specs they would admit it. Sokratis wasn't missed. It was one of those days when the Auba/Laca show didn't quite work. Auba started brightly but seemed to fade when we had our blip in the first half. Superb goal from Laca. Chapeau. Tracked back too.

Özil worked hard even though he wasn't involved in the goal. Xhaka was immense, what a player when he is playing well, another blow for the haters. Torreira is a one-man defensive wall, nest DM we've had since Gilberto and also gives options going forward.

Leno's mistake cost us points. The goal come out of nothing really. Hopefully he will improve. At the moment he looks like a good keeper, not a great one. Somewhere just above Fabianski but well below Lehmann. But he is young, so there's hope.

We were the better team, they didn't look like scoring. Can't give higher praise than that.

Nice to get a feeling of optimism from the crowd, A good day but they need to keep up the work-rate and start winning some big games. Hope we will rest some key players against Sporting.
Lehmann was 7-8 years older than Leno when he signed for us and firmly in the prime of his career. Leno is still pretty young for a keeper so will need time to continue developing on the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom