• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Next Captain?

Which best describes your opinion of Xhaka?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
One of our most important players, when he doesn‘t play in midfield we don‘t seen to be able to bring the ball forward as effectively as with him. In a way Torreira and Xhaka are canceling each others flaws and creating a solid midfield defensively and attacking wise.

say yes

forum master baiter
I’ve always liked him but it’s also pretty clear that Torreira has elevated his game a few notches.

Absolutely fantastic tonight.

Impact

Established Member
Imperious today. So important to our build up play. Emery's middle four structure is getting the best out of him.

Cudareli

Antonio Valencia stan
Literally world class, one of the best midfielders in the league.

I have loved every attack over the last year from the 'experts' on here who didn't rate him. Literally just ran the midfield against one of the best sides in the league.

Oh wait, sorry, he can't do it against a side that presses :lol:

Cudareli

Antonio Valencia stan
If we were to take all our players first half performances and give them an average rating then surely Xhaka would be near the bottom if not at the bottom. Needs to change this game really need him to dictate under heavy first half pressure.

LOL

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Best game in an Arsenal shirt. Took responsibility in everything he did and kept his composure. Great character to recover from last week.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If he preform like this every game I'll give him lifetime contract him and lucas creating such amazing partnership

WilshereGone

He was excellent, particularly in the first half where Liverpool's midfielders couldn't get near him. Haven't been a big fan in the past, but week by week he's winning me over.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If Xhaka and Torreira can keep fit, build a solid understanding and maintain consistency then they’ll only get better. That’s comfortably a Champions League midfield right there.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Very good at the moment.

progman07

Established Member
He has stepped up a level certainly today, wonderful performance and I'd happily accept that I was wrong if he could follow up on this.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Miss the days where he would dive in and torpedo an opponent. Anyway top performance for me, can’t think of anything I would have wanted him to do differently.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
and Guendouzi and Maitland-Niles behind Xhaka and Torreira.
Change Elneny for a Player like Partey, who can replace Torreira if injured or in less important games and we have a fantastic CM-CDM for years.

TheArsenalis

Mugs. Where are you. We just played Liverpool the most dangerous pressing team that was gonna show xhaka up because he can't deal with pressure. Where are you none.

I'm waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom