• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira: Garra Charrua

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
At least another couple of transfer windows sadly.

So frustrating watching him literally take all the responsibility in midfield. When he is next to Xhaka, we watch Xhaka get bypassed by basic dribbles and movement. When paired with Guendouzi, Douzi just holds onto the ball too long and doesn't know where to be without it. He needs to be next to an all action centre mid.

Literally, give AMN a chance or buy someone like Ndombele and fix this team.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Never relents. I wonder whether some of our other players watch him and question themselves.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Still hate him being involved with corners. Should be near the half way line ready to clear up.

Its different with Uruguay as they have 10 other ballers who are willing to give their life to win the ball back. We have a bunch of attack minded shirkers & **** defenders.

benjamin86

Established Member
So frustrating watching him literally take all the responsibility in midfield. When he is next to Xhaka, we watch Xhaka get bypassed by basic dribbles and movement. When paired with Guendouzi, Douzi just holds onto the ball too long and doesn't know where to be without it. He needs to be next to an all action centre mid.

wonder if ibrahim Sangaré would be a good option, from what i've read he sounds perfect. 6'3, tackling machine, good b2b dribbler.

https://totalfootballanalysis.com/p...is-ibrahim-sangare-the-next-star-from-ligue-1

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Guendouzi is pretty all action if you ask me

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Was caught in no mans land with that awful pass from Laca, but he should've been cynical and make a tactical foul immediately.
Then Mustafi followed by simply ghosting by their runner, instead of making a tactical foul too.

It was very obvious that a 5 vs. 4 situation was always a direct danger to our goal.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
When did a signing last have such an impact on our team, such an important player for us, and he's twenty bloody two!

Beast Incarnate

A couple of dodgy passes in the first half, but was immense when he settled into the game.

He's that midfielder we've been crying out for for years.

Impact

Established Member
Another excellent performance defensively.

I want to see more from him on the ball. He has a lovely passing range, good vision and speed of execution too. He can be more ambitious with pass selection but I think that will come with time and confidence. Not sure he knows how good he can be yet but we can work with that. Humility is an underrated trait in a football player.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
DrGpbbEXQAYSZ_b.jpg
DrGpbk6WwAAl6hD.jpg

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Another excellent performance defensively.

I want to see more from him on the ball. He has a lovely passing range, good vision and speed of execution too. He can be more ambitious with pass selection but I think that will come with time and confidence. Not sure he knows how good he can be yet but we can work with that. Humility is an underrated trait in a football player.
What?! He always makes forward passes and a coupleof goals have come from those

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom