• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Wolves | November 11th | KO: 16:30 GMT|

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
A draw would be a loss here. The CP draw was fine but we can't afford another if we want to keep up with the pack.

This game won't be easy either, Wolves are the real deal. Hope the team come prepared and put up a good performance after the rather tame display we put out against Sporting.
The CP draw told me we're in a race for fourth. If we draw this game, then I doubt our credentials for even making the top four.

TornadoTed

Established Member
It won't be easy, Wolves should have easily got a point against Sp**s, had a perfectly good goal chalked out for offside at 2-0 down which could have changed the game, they were just a little uncharacteristically sloppy at the back at times which is unusual for them.

They will be really up for stopping the mini losing streak they are on and had a week off to prepare but I still think we will win a tight match, I'll go 2-1.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
2-0. Competitive game but all said and done we're simply better.

I'd like to see Iwobi start ahead of Mkhi. Want so see Sokratis and Holding at some point. Smith-Rowe on the bench?

Important to win this, three games without a win now. Musn't lose the habit. Need to win this and Spuds drop points to reclaim 4th. Hard to see the top three dropping points this weekend, we need to stay in touch.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Might skip this game yo watch Carlsen vs Caruana instead. Hopefully they are having a break on sunday.

I'll be watching the Manchester Derby, don't want to miss two teams playing beautiful expansive football. Don't get to watch it much this season!

CanadianGooner1608

Wolves are a tricky team to beat. They have good quality, but are yet to completely tick.
Smother their creative players, defend well on set pieces and we should have this though. Our overall quality is far superior. Just need to be careful not to trip.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Leno
Bellerin-Mustafi-Holding-Kola
Torreira-Özil-Xhaka
Iwobi-Laca-Auba

I'm scared to play both STs together after welbeck's injury but its a must win

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lucky for us wolves look dreadful in last few weeks we should beat them without problems

TornadoTed

Established Member
Lucky for us wolves look dreadful in last few weeks we should beat them without problems

I don't think they have been dreadful at all, they were sloppy in defence but they completely outplayed Sp**s 2nd half last week.

Moutinho and Neves make Wolves tick, we need Xhaka and Torreira to win that battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom