• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Guillem Balague claims that we’ve made contact with Lille over a potential Pepe transfer @15.40.

HBL

Established Member
To add some context, a whopping 5 of those 8 goals are pens.

His underlying stats still look pretty good though.
Think he has won 4 out of those 5 penalties himself. He looks really good from what I've seen of him, his dribbling is actually underrated because he has a weird style; similar to Dembele rather than someone like Mahrez/Zaha who constantly have the ball close to their feet, he can also turn really well in both directions which is something we lack.

We don't really need him to get the sort of number he is getting at Lille at the minute, 15-20 goals/assists in the league would be perfect, anything extra from any winger we sign is a bonus.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I like him from the videos I've seen of him but we could do with more of an explosive and speedy direct player. He doesn't come across as someone good in the defensive phase of play and can drift in out of games as well but that can be worked on. He is technically interesting and pretty efficient in the final 3rd however. And we could really do with a left footed forward.

Tbh, I'd be happy with him and another speedy left winger like Lozano of PSV. We could get rid of Welbeck and Mkhitaryan to make space.

Last edited:

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Another penalty merchant from Ligue 1?
9VBPNN3.gif

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I like him from the videos I've seen of him but we could do with more of an explosive and speedy direct player. He doesn't come across as someone good in the defensive phase of play and can drift in out of games as well but that can be worked on. He is technically interesting and pretty efficient in the final 3rd however. And we could really do with a left footed forward.

Tbh, I'd be happy with him and another speedy left winger like Lozano of PSV. We could get rid of Welbeck and Mkhitaryan to make space.

To be honest, our scouting team has been superb since the Sven era kicked in, currently confident any player we get is proper solid to pure gold

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Don’t know if we’ll sign him but I think a wide forward is definitely on the cards for the winter window, especially with the Welbeck injury. We were probably going to address it in the summer but will bring it forward now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom