• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
What also annoys me about him is I get the vibe he thinks he’s world class..yuck
Think that's what annoys me the most. He comes across as quite irritating, tbh! Everyone makes a mistake, but he does it on a constant basis, but he instantly looks to blame others around him! Every training video seems to have him messing around like a kid when he's the one who should be putting the most work in, and as soon as we get a good result he's posting on social media like a ****ing hero, regardless of his own performance.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Comes across as a full back playing at CB far too often. I do like him, but he is not solid enough to build around. Chambers, Mavro and Holding are young. Sokratis and Koscielny are proven. Mustafi is a very sellable asset.

He has been much better this season, but if we want to challenge in the league, we need to improve on Mustafi.

TheArsenalis

Comes across as a full back playing at CB far too often. I do like him, but he is not solid enough to build around. Chambers, Mavro and Holding are young. Sokratis and Koscielny are proven. Mustafi is a very sellable asset.

He has been much better this season, but if we want to challenge in the league, we need to improve on Mustafi.
I like this, but add koscienly and socratis to the sellable assets.
Respect to kosc but we need to move on. Socratis is new but i beleive he is being over hyped because he hasnt been here long enough. Imo no better than mustafi.

TheArsenalis

I know stats can be manipulated but for Mustafi to keep out CB's like Virgil van Dijk he must be doing something right. For me he has improved a lot this season, still not what we need to win the PL but we have many other players who are also not what we need if we want to win the PL.
You will forever be a disappointed arsenal fan with this win the premier league thoughts in your head. When and if we ever win this league again a third of all these players will go. We wont get it next year, the year after maybe thin chance. But i won't be heart broken if we dont.

TheArsenalis

Think that's what annoys me the most. He comes across as quite irritating, tbh! Everyone makes a mistake, but he does it on a constant basis, but he instantly looks to blame others around him! Every training video seems to have him messing around like a kid when he's the one who should be putting the most work in, and as soon as we get a good result he's posting on social media like a ****ing hero, regardless of his own performance.
:lol::lol: umm, wtf? The things that bothers people. Loool. People love to point fingers at **** that doesnt matter. Mustafi is a sensitive subject and people act like they dont watch other club football too. All the cb in the league are making these same mistakes. From city down to huddersfield. His stats are above everyone else in the league. What that says? That he is being put under enormous pressure every game. And with that pressure something will slip. One or 2 mistakes are inevitable.

I have seen this guy out perform his cb partner in al most every game this season. But after the games, its his cb partners that get the praise and him being called to be dropped.
This ridiculousness of not liking mustafi even extends into his antics in training with him being cheerful with his arsenal family making the dressing friendly. I bet even he was grumpy yall would still find some **** to say. Fuq outta here!

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I like this, but add koscienly and socratis to the sellable assets.
Respect to kosc but we need to move on. Socratis is new but i beleive he is being over hyped because he hasnt been here long enough. Imo no better than mustafi.

I think Sokratis is just more of what we need in terms of attributes. He hasn't been a world beater, but has been steady. Many predicted that he'd struggle with the pace of the league and I'm yet to see that. I'd put him as as good as or better than Smalling, Laporte/Ottame Di, Gomez or Rudiger as 2nd choice CB.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
You will forever be a disappointed arsenal fan with this win the premier league thoughts in your head. When and if we ever win this league again a third of all these players will go. We wont get it next year, the year after maybe thin chance. But i won't be heart broken if we dont.

Sorry if this sounds rude, do you struggle with reading?

TheArsenalis

I think Sokratis is just more of what we need in terms of attributes. He hasn't been a world beater, but has been steady. Many predicted that he'd struggle with the pace of the league and I'm yet to see that. I'd put him as as good as or better than Smalling, Laporte/Ottame Di, Gomez or Rudiger as 2nd choice CB.
Yeah I ain't seen him struggle either. Those defenders you mention seems to be the standard these days. None are Ferdinand or Terry level. But they all fit for the the need to play out from the back.

The knuckleheads we have will have to do for now until new talents emerge on the scene.

ptrcopp

I know stats can be manipulated but for Mustafi to keep out CB's like Virgil van Dijk he must be doing something right. For me he has improved a lot this season, still not what we need to win the PL but we have many other players who are also not what we need if we want to win the PL.

Do you think it might be because he always tries to do too much?
He always attempts to intercept the ball and win duels. So he wins a lot but also makes mistakes...

ptrcopp

He’s a bit like Merte in that way. He’s a calm, experienced leader who does exactly what is needed in key situations.
But he isn’t like the best of old where they almost seemed like 2 players.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Do you think it might be because he always tries to do too much?
He always attempts to intercept the ball and win duels. So he wins a lot but also makes mistakes...

No idea, could be things like that. As I said he has improved a lot this season but you wouldn't put him above Van Dijk :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom