• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira: Garra Charrua

Status
Not open for further replies.

balthazar

Yeah I wanted him desperately this time last year, never truly thought we’d get him though. It had been so long since we’d landed a top prospect that I just assumed we couldn’t.

Do you know what’s great? Torreira has finally announced himself to the rest of the league with that Liverpool performance and now they are aware we have a good DM, the funny thing is they still don’t know how good he is at free-kicks. Just wait till they get a load of that.

Took a freekick vs Liverpool, wasn't impressed as he kicked it near to the corner flag. Hopefully, next one will be more Ronaldoesque

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Took a freekick vs Liverpool, wasn't impressed as he kicked it near to the corner flag. Hopefully, next one will be more Ronaldoesque

He’s more of a Pirlo than a Ronaldo, curls it instead of phwacking it.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Knew what to expect from him but didn’t expect him to play in the PL with no apparent drop in quality.

Those free kicks he wins us are underrated in what they do for the team, they’re like a free ‘get back into shape’ pass. Think he’s the third most fouled mid in the leage despite being eased in.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Knew what to expect from him but didn’t expect him to play in the PL with no apparent drop in quality.

Those free kicks he wins us are underrated in what they do for the team, they’re like a free ‘get back into shape’ pass. Think he’s the third most fouled mid in the leage despite being eased in.
This was the first thing I noticed other than his aggressive nature. When we don't have the ball it is like someone deeply offended him. Then he steals it back and wins a foul immediately.
MASSIVE PLAYER WITH A MASSIVE PERSONALITY!

avalonhse

Not a good day for Neymar.

3-0851.jpg

5-0851.jpg

HBL

Established Member
Agree but he will probably go to City or some other club that will pay big money for him. He would be great alongside Torreira!
Their immediate worry will probably be back up for Fernandinho. They have De Bruyne, Silva x2, Gundogan and Foden for the spots in front.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I just love the way he holds himself on the pitch too, he's a warrior!

Wryer

Snapping pitbull around the midfield. His timing and awareness is just unbelievable. And I believe his English is still not there, which means he is playing purely on his own instincts and reading of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom