• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2 x C Debentures For Sale

Jim

Hi

Reluctantly I'm looking to sell my 2 bonds if anyone on here is interested. Guaranteed 2 season tickets every season or if you prefer 2 silver bond memberships that entitle you to purchase tickets for each game a week before they go on sale to other silver members so you will be able to buy tickets for every home game. They were £5000 each when purchased in 2003 their current value is around £7500 and will be redeemable with the club in 2028 for £9851 each.
Serious offers only please.

Thanks

Somersetgooner

Hi,

Very interested in purchasing your two bonds, do you still have them?

Do you have season tickets on the two bonds? If you have, where are they and what was their cost?

Have the cash ready to do the purchase.

RSVP

Stuart

Stokey Gooner

Hi,

Very interested in purchasing your two bonds, do you still have them?

Do you have season tickets on the two bonds? If you have, where are they and what was their cost?

Have the cash ready to do the purchase.

RSVP

Stuart
Hi Stuart,
I have 2 ‘D’ debentures that I’m looking to sell.
They currently don’t have season tickets attached.
Let me know if you’re interested
Regards
Steve

Jim

Hi Steve

If you want to sell your Debentures the club have now instructed a new broker to handle the sales. I had mine listed with them for a week and they sold so if you are still looking to sell them try contacting Asset Match Ltd and register your interest to sell on their website I doubt it'll take long to sell.

Good luck

Jim

Stokey Gooner

Hi Steve

If you want to sell your Debentures the club have now instructed a new broker to handle the sales. I had mine listed with them for a week and they sold so if you are still looking to sell them try contacting Asset Match Ltd and register your interest to sell on their website I doubt it'll take long to sell.

Good luck

Jim
Cheers Jim.
I’ll do that

Malc

Hi

Reluctantly I'm looking to sell my 2 bonds if anyone on here is interested. Guaranteed 2 season tickets every season or if you prefer 2 silver bond memberships that entitle you to purchase tickets for each game a week before they go on sale to other silver members so you will be able to buy tickets for every home game. They were £5000 each when purchased in 2003 their current value is around £7500 and will be redeemable with the club in 2028 for £9851 each.
Serious offers only please.

Thanks
Hi Jim where in the stadium are the seats

Jim

Hi

I've actually sold my bonds now after a few years trying without a sniff the club changed the brokers to these guys
Asset Match Ltd and they sold within a week.

If you have any to sell I suggest you give them a try.

're the question as to what you get they basically guarantee you a season ticket for life or a silver bond membership so you can buy tickets for the games you want to go to. Then in 2028 the club will purchase them back from you at the price quoted for the relevant C or D bond but if you sell you will lose the right to any tickets.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom