• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

TornadoTed

Established Member
Totally unrealistic 2019-2020 Squad!

GK - Leno, Martinez, Macey
DL - Tierney, Monreal
DC - Sokratis, Holding
DC - de Ligt, Mavroponos
DR - Bellerin, Wan-Bissaka
MC - Torreira, AMN
MC - N'Dombele, Guendouzi
AML - Aubameyang, Iwobi
AMC - Özil, Smith Rowe
AMR - Pepe, Nelson
SC - Lacazette, Nketiah

12 out and 5 in, it would take serious investment but the wage bill would be slashed significantly and we would have a young squad that wouldn't need much investment for a few years.

In - Tierney, de Ligt, Wan-Bissaka, N'Dombele, Pepe

Out - Cech, Kolasinac, Lichtsteiner, Jenkinson, Mustafi, Koscielny, Chambers, Ramsey, Elneny, Xhaka, Mkhitaryan, Welbeck

Last edited:

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
LB: Moreno
CM: Fornals
RM: Saint-Maximin

That's roughly 50 million spent that we can easily recoup with Chambers, Elneny and Kolasinac.

Go big on Deligt. I know everyone thinks he is destined for Barcelona. I think we could convince him if we got Champions League.

Harry Hunter

CB - Ezri Konsa - £15m
LB - Alberto Moreno - Free
CM - Pablo Fornals - £18m
RW- Ousmane Dembelé - Loan(option to buy)

Total = £33m

Last edited:

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Thorgan Hazard would be my hope.
Not sure he would join us because of his Chelsea past and his brothers are playing there.

Still very young and he wouldn't be dramatically overpriced compared to other wingers.

HBL

Established Member
Just want a left footed attacker/winger and there is loads of them.

Pepe, Dembele, Suso, Thauvin, Hazard or Bailey.

Havertz could probably do a job from the right as well, think he is one of the fastest players in the Bundesliga.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Steven Bergwijn, obviously someone like Dembele would be a head of him in terms of who I'd prefer but I feel like a lot of people are sleeping on Bergwijn.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Steven Bergwijn, obviously someone like Dembele would be a head of him in terms of who I'd prefer but I feel like a lot of people are sleeping on Bergwijn.

Feel like people are sleeping on Saint- Maximin also. However I feel like we may not go after a winger who has dribbling ability with the emergence of Nelson. I think we may go for an intelligent footballer with pace. Pavon seems the most likely as we may be able to get him in January.

HBL

Established Member
Ndombélé is the real deal. What a player.
Facts, he has been class for the last year but his performances in the champions league are really helping his case but probably making it even more unlikely that we'll get him.

Would drool over him and Torreira in midfield together.

Impact

Established Member
I wonder if Mislintat sees any value in picking up Draxler.

In any case, with eighteen months left on his deal, we should be sniffing around Hudson-Odoi. Would promise a real shot at first-team football i.e. what Dortmund offered Sancho. Think he has the highest ceiling of all the English wide players coming through.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
why are we never linked with Pavon now?
He looks like a really good player and should be affordable

Pavon signed a new deal and increased his release clause. He wanted to win the copa libatedores before he left. He pulled his hamstring and came off during the first leg. The 2nd leg was meant to be played last week, but has since been moved to the 9th at the Bernabeau. Therefore there is a chance Pavon may feature. If they win, he would look to move in January.

Pavon seems like an Emery type player and it would be interesting to build up our South American contingent.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
tumblr_loal57yTbj1qbnd1c.gif

Latest posts+

Top Bottom