• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: Black Panther

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
There was a moment just before injury time where a ball was cleared by Bellerin and dropped to a Sp**s player just outside the box, ready to shoot and at that moment Aubameyang nicked the ball off him and started a counter. This was a brilliant all round display from him in the 2nd half.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
3-4-1-2 or 3-4-2-1 could be the way forward in terms of getting him and Laca both central, especially while we don't have any decent wingers.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
2 goals and a very very nice assist for Torreira. Usually people talk big before the derby and don't deliver but man he was totally up for the derby! Made 5/5 tackles as well. (I think the best from Arsenal and 2nd best among everyone). Massive performance.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He was very good today. The offsides were frustrating but it should encourage us to play it to him quicker. He had easier chances to score than his second but he was everywhere and actually linked pkay well today as well.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He was very good today. The offsides were frustrating but it should encourage us to play it to him quicker. He had easier chances to score than his second but he was everywhere and actually linked pkay well today as well.
I really don't mind the offsides

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I really don't mind the offsides
I only mind because of some really good moves leading to goal scoring opportunities that were wasted. I also worry that frustration may mean that the passes stop or Auba is left hanging. It's a minor concern I think as Emery won't allow any "resting" during a match.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I only mind because of some really good moves leading to goal scoring opportunities that were wasted. I also worry that frustration may mean that the passes stop or Auba is left hanging. It's a minor concern I think as Emery won't allow any "resting" during a match.
true. I think the offsides were also because of the positioning of TottenSham. They are defensively good.

Lots of offsides with Henry too, to the point of exasperation, but it used to come off once and it used to be well worth it.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
true. I think the offsides were also because of the positioning of TottenSham. They are defensively good.

Lots of offsides with Henry too, to the point of exasperation, but it used to come off once and it used to be well worth it.
I agree but the ghost of Walcott still lingers in the recess of my mind....

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
His 2nd goal was amazing. He is very good 25 in the league at least 10 goals in 13 league games is elite level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom