• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: The B's Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

He was a massive threat yesterday - yes that was a huge brain fade with the pass at 2-2 but I feel overall he has improved defensively, granted he still has a lot of room for improvement in that department.

Just take a look at the pass to Ramsey for Auba's goal - that's top quality.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Bellerin in the first half had his best half I've seen him have in a long time. However in the second Bellerin went back into his long term poor form making several reckless passes turning over possesion in dangerous areas and putting us under.

Guendouzi and Bellerin sloppy passing even at 4-2 up had me worried until the final whistle.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He was a massive threat yesterday - yes that was a huge brain fade with the pass at 2-2 but I feel overall he has improved defensively, granted he still has a lot of room for improvement in that department.

Just take a look at the pass to Ramsey for Auba's goal - that's top quality.

I think we need to keep in perspective that he's still pretty young and this is really the first season he's actually getting proper instruction from a manager. He's improving slowly but surely on both ends IMO.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I liked the way he bumped Vertonghen after the challenge on Laca. He let him know playing innocent was fooling nobody. I'm pleased with his performance and Lichtsteiner will be a good mentor like Sagna.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan

Yikes. Looks like he'll miss the Christmas period. Who should be our RB/RWB now? Really don't want Lichsteiner. Think he's rubbish offensively. Maybe marginally better in defence, if at all.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

FFS, was having such a good season. You'd swear we were still under the old regime with the amount of injuries we're getting in such a short period of time. I thought this was all suppose to change?

say yes

forum master baiter
FFS, was having such a good season. You'd swear we were still under the old regime with the amount of injuries we're getting in such a short period of time. I thought this was all suppose to change?

Our injury record has been great for a while now. Don’t think this is a big issue, looked worse today because Mustafi and Sokratis were both suspended but this is just a busy schedule.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
My MAN gets injured and we can't create anything! TOLD YOU GUYS HECTOR WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR US SCORING!

CLASS ON THE PITCH, OFF THE PITCH AND IN BED <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom