• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Manchester United vs Arsenal | December 5, 2018 | BT Sport | 20:00 GMT

Match prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Sacking Maureen will get them nowhere. It's that plank Woodward they need to get shot of. They need to clear the decks behind the scenes before changing the manager.

Everyone but the people who matter most (The Glazers) know that & hopefully it'll go on for a while longer.

Their demise has been a long time coming & it is sweet watching them ache for their past glories knowing their days of being first among equals are gone for good!!

It's easy to see why they're not relishing the post-Fergie era as they'll have to do something they've never had to before. Try & win with the playing field leveled for everyone else (bar City).

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

Emery doesn’t do miracles like fish and wine, his recipe is hard work, meticulous planning and attention to detail. ;)

Coming from the biggest detractor of his appointment this past summer, that's some generous praise there heaped on our Manager ;)

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

I have no friends.

Though to the untrained eye it may appear that this statement is given proudly to reinforce the claim, it is, actually, in lament of said fact.

Go on, report me, you know you want to :lol:

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Wouldn’t mind a 3-5-2 with Auba, Laca, Ramsey all starting..

Leno

Mustafi Sokratis Holding

Bellerin Torreira Guendouzi Kolasinac
Ramsey

Lacazette Aubameyang

Worried about both Guendouzi and Ramsey centrally against Pogba

Guendouzi will be bullied
Ramsey will be running up there

Heck Torreira as tough as nails he is is so small vs Pogba and the other utd cms
Physics man

I might wanna sacrifice one striker to bring Iwobi in to play
The 3421 lineup that I dont care for ordinarily

Or 442
With Ramsey RM
Iwobi LM

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Coming from the biggest detractor of his appointment this past summer, that's some generous praise there heaped on our Manager ;)
Once the appointment was confirmed, I was 100% behind him. My philosophy is to always support the manager of our club as much as possible, through thick and thin, come hell or high water. It’s a difficult job and they need support. I know others don’t always see it that way, but we’re all different.:lol:

Think you know that’s true. ;)

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Though to the untrained eye it may appear that this statement is given proudly to reinforce the claim, it is, actually, in lament of said fact.

Go on, report me, you know you want to :lol:
Not going to report you. Mainly because your posts have the same level of bite as a toothless Count Dracula.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

Once the appointment was confirmed, I was 100% behind him. My philosophy is to always support the manager of our club as much as possible, through thick and thin, come hell or high water. It’s a difficult job and they need support. I know others don’t always see it that way, but we’re all different.:lol:

Think you know that’s true. ;)

I do but the fact you'd think I wouldn't try & goad you into a response shows that you really don't appreciate how much I enjoy playing the role of resident nuisance. Though, to be fair, ascending that tower is an arduous task given the competition as it is :lol:

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I really want us to win but utd and jose in desperate situation. It could go either way, if we turn up we will hammer them.

Preacher

Always Crying
Still can't forget last season's game at Emirates. Lost 1-3. What a clusterf**k:lol:

DtoUp_4X4AED0jz.jpg

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Still can't forget last season's game at Emirates. Lost 1-3. What a clusterf**k:lol:

DtoUp_4X4AED0jz.jpg
United pounced on every mistake and made it count. Other teams don’t seem to be able to do that. Scored 3 out of 4 shots.

Wolves had a number of chances this year but couldn’t capitalise on them, even if Merson said they should have scored 5 goals.

Even Sp**s. Bellerin passed to Son right on the edge of our box on Sunday yet he blasted it over the bar.

United have an uncanny knack of scoring however badly they play. Still nervous about this, De Gea turning into a world beater for just one performance this season.

Couple of Claisen rearrangement reactions today, then 2 hours of reading for computational chemistry exam then watching Arsenal win at Old Trafford! Its gonna be a good day!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Couple of Claisen rearrangement reactions today, then 2 hours of reading for computational chemistry exam then watching Arsenal win at Old Trafford! Its gonna be a good day!

Oh Rainer Ludwig Claisen, what a guy!

Cant wait for tonight, and I get to watch it legally in full screen glory because I have BT :)

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Woodward -Hoffmann rules. Hoffmann is still alive, believe it or not.

Let’s hope we win to round off your day. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom