• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Manchester United vs Arsenal | December 5, 2018 | BT Sport | 20:00 GMT

Match prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Do we dare sub two now?

Guendouzi is a liability

But both he AND Rambo got knocks

Iwobi hasn't been seen for 20mins but not hobbling around atleast...

Beast Incarnate

So disappointing to give away that sloppy goal so soon after going ahead.

We'll need one of our 2nd half performances to get anything from this match. Just don't look like we're on it today.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Good thing Monreal and Koscielny are coming back from injury. Just at the right time. Still need to dip in to the January window. Players could be dropping like flies in the busy period.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

F*ck me if Emery has a plan.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Second half Arsenal turn up and we have the 3 points in the bag.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

This is turning into a ****show. Exactly what Mourinho would’ve wanted. We need to come out in the 2nd half and start playing. Play the game not the occasion

HBL

Established Member
Terrible game of football so far.

And it’s a solid no to the AMN suggestion from me, no way should he come on.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Well this is going to plan I’d say: glimmer of hope before the inevitable crushing defeat. I wonder how it’ll happen; gk error, Rashford worldie, Mustafi pen, Mustafi slip...maybe a bit of everything even.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Leno pushed it out wide well enough. Up to our defenders after that..

Cant see us leaving with a win. Grim game. Hope they catch a red before we do.

Marmaduke

Typical of United to up their tenacity against us. Have been absolutely cr** against everyone else this season.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Emery has to work his magic at HT. We have been pretty poor apart from a couple of really nice moves. Auba hasn't had a kick and we should probably sub Laca on for Ramsey to add more bite going forward and out of possession. Injury and suspensions are taking their toll but our failure to pressure Dalot, Bailly or any Utd player on a card is baffling. It's not Wenger or Emery. It's pkayers incapable of thinking for themselves properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom