• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Manchester United vs Arsenal | December 5, 2018 | BT Sport | 20:00 GMT

Match prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ptrcopp

This genuinely feels like 2 points lost instead of 1 point gained, and this is surely a good thing, no?

Yeah I agree. We haven’t played well there in the league for a while. So a point is good
But just looking at this game as well. We had chances. We played against the ref in the first half.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Tough game so soon after they gave a lot against Sp**s. An offside goal + a shocking mistake from Kolasinac was too much to overcome. Still, Arsenal teams don't usually score twice at OT in the league.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Poor end product and two poor defensive moments turned a 3-0 win into a 2-2 draw. Very disappointed.

Injuries are a worry going forward as well.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
We really lack creativity without Özil. Iwobi, Ramsey and Mkhitaryan are all varying degrees of useless. Lacazette also needs to start.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

If you would've given me 4 points, against the exact same opposition, on Sunday I would've taken them happily.

The only downside is that half the team is now crocked going into the mad dash of fixtures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom