• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Manchester United vs Arsenal | December 5, 2018 | BT Sport | 20:00 GMT

Match prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I am not as negative of the overall game

They scored fluke goals and acted like the pigs they are

We had long periods of nice plays

Torreira played like two guys

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Actually gutted.. Once again our amateur defenders cost us
Untitled.jpg

Why are they trying to shepherd the ball back to Leno, when he's so far away? Just take responsibility and kick it out for a corner, there's just no way Lingard should be scoring from this.

I'm still encouraged though, Emery is the real deal. Gone away to Stamford Bridge and Old Trafford and should've won, that's progress. He just needs another summer window and we'll be in great shape.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Once again, our defence really shows that it still needs a lot of work.

I wish we could get Koulibaly but the most likely team to get him are Chelsea. Feels so good to not have to say anything about midfield... Absolutely sorted ATM.

Leno Il have patience for until he is recognised as world class. Kolasinac needs to wake up in attack, his greatest attribute is being a good attacking fullback, not the best defender but was amazing going forward. Needs to be more decisive in attack.

We aren't looking for any January transfers right? I think Emery wants to establish a template first before making new signings. We might have a busy summer or Emery will make my wishlist of Koulibaly.

blaze_of_glory

Yeah true, but inexcusable to gift them a goal like that, way more pissed at the defending than our lack of finishing.. 2 goals at OT is great(especially when we had the lead twice), we did our job on offense as a team imo.
Yeah fair enough. I always think forwards get far too much slack compared to defenders though. A defender makes one mistake in an otherwise perfect game and he's seen as the problem. A striker scores one of five good chances and he's hero. It's not a fair world.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The positive . . . we got out of this sh!t hole without losing, and only two injuries.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
We would have won that game had it been played on Saturday. United played a day earlier and against Southampton and they looked done.
Thankfully Wolves did us a massive massive favor by beating Chelsea so we're level on points with the top 4. Injury wise I think we'll be fine with Monreal and Koscielny coming back. But we need to get a CB and a forward in January. We'll get Top 4. No doubt about it for me.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Yeah fair enough. I always think forwards get far too much slack compared to defenders though. A defender makes one mistake in an otherwise perfect game and he's seen as the problem. A striker scores one of five good chances and he's hero. It's not a fair world.

You’re spot on.

As poor as the defending was, Mkhi and Auba especially, HAVE to bury those chances. They weren’t even difficult.

Auba has 10 league goals this season and it could’ve been like 15. He’s missed a few absolute sitters.!

blaze_of_glory

Untitled.jpg

Why are they trying to shepherd the ball back to Leno, when he's so far away? Just take responsibility and kick it out for a corner, there's just no way Lingard should be scoring from this.

I'm still encouraged though, Emery is the real deal. Gone away to Stamford Bridge and Old Trafford and should've won, that's progress. He just needs another summer window and we'll be in great shape.
Yeah have to keep this in mind over everything. This season is the start of the journey.

Manberg

Predator
I'm just worried about the injuries and the fatigue. Got a premier league match on Saturday but a lot of our first team are out of legs.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Matteo grew into the game and I think he was great overall. Was telling my lady all day Moronho will go at him, but the kid responded brilliantly.

I’ll live with a point, cause we were clearly the better team. You know its 11 against 12(13) there every time

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Not really, I believe it will be much easier to play football when they bring a proper manager. Unfortutantely this was more Stoke-esque and Big Sam Bolton-esque than a big game.

Our players were dropping like flies, we played as if the ball was covered in butter and we endeavoured to do something stupid as soon as we took the lead. If it had been a half-normal game we’d have ran away with it.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Untitled.jpg

Hell yeah the man's a monster so far. I can't believe how the expectations skyrocketed with thr fanbase (esp Wenger outers) from May till now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom