• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 16

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Why? We'll never hear the end of it.

Purely to hasten Guardiola's vanishing from Manchester so the rest of us can have a chance. But if Liverpool **** up at the crunch time in the league it'll be hilarious to watch Klopp meltdown :lol:

Reactions: A_G

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Of course, when we need City to beat Chelsea, they lose. Of course they do.

Malky

Established Member
The state of those **** Chelsea fans and they've got the ignorance to try and abuse anyone else? They look like they'd try and fight their own reflection for being ugly ****s.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Now we just need a loss for Liverpool.

Still crazy number of points for City. All top games away in the first half and Agüero, De Bruyne and Mendy injured.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
So ****ing happy! I hate Chelsea but the smugness of City fans is worse (along their list of atrocities). Invincibles my ass.

Just to clarify, Chelsea will bottle it at some point and we will still be in the running for top 4. Only need Liverpool to lose for this hope of an invincible season to die off... Atleast for this season. That's why I'm happy.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom