• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 16

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Saw that in real time. I said I was fairly sure that the abuse was racial as they looked the type. Even if it wasn't racist, the way they were speaking to Sterling was disgusting. He handled himself very well.
I'll allow it.

Manberg

Predator
Neither City nor Liverpool would have/will go the season unbeaten but at this rate we could need 80 points to make top 4 and it's going to be really hard.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Just Liverpool to worry about now
Yep, although in regards to an undefeated season, I was more worried about City as they are a juggernaut. Aside from today, Liverpool have been scraping by most games. They already could have had several losses if not for being jammy mofos.

Would you prefer one for Liverpool?
Don’t think they have the quality to go undefeated, whereas City arguably do.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Yep, although in regards to an undefeated season, I was more worried about City as they are a juggernaut. Aside from today, Liverpool have been scraping by most games. They already could have had several losses if not for being jammy mofos.

Don’t think they have the quality to go undefeated, whereas City arguably do.
Yeah, but if the rest of the league keep rolling over for them, they just might.

say yes

forum master baiter
City are going to go unbeaten they said

giphy.gif

HBL

Established Member
Do we think Leicester can get anything out of the game against Sp**s? They haven't played very well this season.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Do we think Leicester can get anything out of the game against Sp**s? They haven't played very well this season.

After that result Tottenham will win and get 4 pts.

Top Bottom