• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Arsenal vs FK Qarabag | December 13, 2018 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Which youngster are you most looking forward to watching?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Don’t really care who’s in the team tbf. Trust Emery to give the right players a rest and the others some gametime.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think Kosh need to play for like 60 minutes before starting Southampton nacho too

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Really? I'd say Mkhi is the master of nicking a goal or assist even when he's poor, whereas when Iwobi is off his game he struggles to even complete simple passes.

Masters needs to score more for that to be a factor

Not like he is Solskjaer

Iwobi is mobile, powerful and tricky
Even when he is poor he has atleast tried and failed and forced the other team to respond

When Mkith is poor he is just not there

Reactions: A_G

Tomb Bombadil

Iwobi is mobile, powerful and tricky
and loses the ball a lot and has not enough end product.

Iwobi is still young and can become good but atm he's game is not good enough. He was really good at the beginning of the season but lost some of his momentum. Maybe the new system doesn’t suit him that much. It’s not that Miky is playing much better but I have to agree with @American_Gooner he’s still more of a threat.

Furious.

The one with a period. Fake Furious v1
Cech
Lichtsteiner Koscielny Sokratis Monreal
AMN Willock
Smith-Rowe Özil Saka
Nketiah
Would love to see this line-up.

I'd have to disagree on Sokratis I'm afraid. I don't think it would be responsible to risk a starting CB in a dead rubber game, given the injury crisis faced at that position, especially with the back 3 having been producing good results recently. Holding, Mustafi, Mavropanos injured, Monreal and Koscielny being eased back.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
I'd have to disagree on Sokratis I'm afraid. I don't think it would be responsible to risk a starting CB in a dead rubber game, given the injury crisis faced at that position, especially with the back 3 having been producing good results recently. Holding, Mustafi, Mavropanos injured, Monreal and Koscielny being eased back.

I can see your point on Sokratis. Would be a nightmare if he picked up an injury tonight.
Who would you start alongside koscielny?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom