• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 17

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Our only hope is to keep matching the scumbags & best their results vs the other top 6. Their record in big games is atrocious. They still have to go to Anfield, Stamford Bridge & The Etihad. After a month we'll have gone to Stamford Bridge, Old Trafford & Anfield with only the Etihad a concern.

Additionally, those extra "Home" games they're crowing about are not a certainty. We saw how much we suffered during our first sesaon at the Emirates.

They'll drop points , we had best be there to pounce.

Giroud12

Jeez Sp**s are jammy. It´s clear they´re really feeling the effects of their thin squad. Didn´t look good today and when Kane is poor their only option is Llorente, basically a poor man´s Fellaini.

Gonna be interesting to see their team for the carabao match, can they really afford not to rest some key players?

Manberg

Predator
We keep saying they'll fall off but so far they haven't. They've kept racking up points all season.

Son irks me, he tries so hard every time he comes on yet he ought to know by now that he'll never be more than a squad player. You can't be happy being a squad player at Sp**s.

Giroud12

We keep saying they'll fall off but so far they haven't. They've kept racking up points all season.

Son irks me, he tries so hard every time he comes on yet he ought to know by now that he'll never be more than a squad player. You can't be happy being a squad player at Sp**s.

Isn´t he a bang on starter for Sp**s these days?

Also while they have getting points they have had some jammy wins. I think they will drop more points eventually, they are way too reliant on a few players.

Son is Sp**s best player.

He was like, the only player not involved in their goal (Lloris to Trippier to Llorente to Alli to Kane to Eriksen to goal in about 5 seconds)

This is him after the goal:
safe_image.php

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Maybe it's just me but I've found this season has been the least West Ham have been talked about, like ever. I don't think I've heard anything about them since we beat them at the Emirates.

turkish gooner

I d rather a Liverpool league title over Man city. If they keep winning the league it ll be a long time domination era for them which is going to make us desperate as the other opponents.

Emery is builting a good team with passion and never givin up until the last min (look all these goals after 80th min this season) but if city dominate EPL emery his boys and supporters wont be fighting for every ball , do not gonna try to do their best at all.

cuz they ll think: “it doesnt matter we win that game or not we all know city ll win it at the end of season we cant challenge them”

So lets win our games and challenge them know cuz it ll be harder 2-3 seasons later and if we cant lets hope any other team to do it. And its obviously Liverpool

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom