• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Southampton vs Arsenal | December 16, 2018 13:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Southampton win

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 31 70.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Sorry but that is one messed up line-up. Can someone enlighten me as to why Sokratis played on Thursday in a meaningless game and is now not playing today in a meaningful game?

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Good line up btw, This is the team that is on a winning row, dont touch it unless necessary.

Sanis

Mkhi probably looks good in training if Emery gives him chance after chance, we all know, he's quality, just needs to sort out confidence issues.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
In pre-season i really thought that this would be a huge year for Özil. With both Auba and Laca I thought he’d put in a vintage year of assists, but it’s going pretty badly so far I have to say.

The club Twitter account still talks about him as this superstar, but in reality he’s being treated as a B-list player. It’s getting harder and harder to not believe that Emery just doesn’t fancy him, which is a problem.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
OK. You know the routine. Concede a maximum one goal in the first half, throw on the subs come at em full on 2nd half.

Our incredible unbeaten run means stats are our greatest enemy. The gods will surely conspire against us soon...

Last edited:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Is Özil being pushed out or is he just getting his fitness back? Hard to tell.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
he was free you know, i sure we knew he was prone to injuries.
Nacho was very consistent. i can see us going for a LB in january.
Tagliafico has been linked recently, would you take him?

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
In pre-season i really thought that this would be a huge year for Özil. With both Auba and Laca I thought he’d put in a vintage year of assists, but it’s going pretty badly so far I have to say.

The club Twitter account still talks about him as this superstar, but in reality he’s being treated as a B-list player. It’s getting harder and harder to not believe that Emery just doesn’t fancy him, which is a problem.
Emery is probably saving him, Laca and Ramsey for Wednesday. Get them on in the 2nd half to win us the game and then start them against Sp**s.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The Southampton line up is poverty defensively they are shocking let's hope we take good advantage of that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom