• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Southampton vs Arsenal | December 16, 2018 13:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Southampton win

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 31 70.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

progman07

Established Member
I don't understand the point of 3 CBs on the pitch against a team who hoofs every ball to the lone striker, to be honest. What a strange tactic.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Our frailties at the back will keep costing us no matter how many times we keep outscoring the opposition. Top 4 is not a realistic target this season. Lets just go for the Europa league.

Koscielny is done at this level, he needs to leave in January, we shouldn't wait for the summer to get rid of him.

Also, I reckon these two will be the only goals of Danny Ings phenomenal season:lol::lol:

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Disgusted by Leno. He should know better than passing to Xhaka under pressure. That could've easily been their third.

Gunner140

I think that we would be leading 0-1 in this match, if someone else would be on the pitch instead of Koscielny

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Most players in the PL could pick out crosses like those without pressure on the ball.

Try to come back from ****ing achilles tear you ignorant prick. Kos wouldn't even play if we wouldn't have injury crisis in defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom