• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Southampton vs Arsenal | December 16, 2018 13:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Southampton win

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 31 70.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giroud12

Criminal performance from most players. Koscielny very rusty. I have absolutely had it with Iwobi now. Does absolutely feck all and Auba clearly suffers from no support. After the horrible match he had against Huddersfield I´m very surprised he still gets the nod. Needs to be out of the squad for a while. Bring on Laca ffs.

We should be beating this team easily, the have been **** all year.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He might not be finished but it’s been a shocking performance from Kos, even taking into account the circumstances!

ptrcopp

Try to come back from ****ing achilles tear you ignorant prick. Kos wouldn't even play if we wouldn't have injury crisis in defence.

That’s an embarrassing post from you really.

Why would our deepest CB be closing down a cross 30 yards out?

FinnGooner

Established Member
I actually hope we don't turn this around this time. Would be a good wake up call because we've gotten away with being ****e way too many times. And then maybe, just maybe, I wouldn't have to see players like Mkhi and Iwobi start for us again any time soon.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Good game.
Iwobi instrumental in the goal.
Torreira a beast.
Nacho very good going forward.
we are playing with a b cb pairing.
we are trying to compensate by using Xhaka in the Delph role, we look balance but crosses are a thing when you have 2 cbs that never played together.

Bring Laca on for Matteo. He played well but we need to be more direct now.

We still can win this, we need the 3 points here!

MikeVinna

Established Member
3 players with no business starting at CB for us right now but unfortunately barely any options there..

Really hoping our attacking subs make a difference. Should push Xhaka up the pitch now and play a back four.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Emery should have just kept things simple and gone with a back four. Two in the middle works with Xhaka and Torreira, not Torreira and Guendouzi. Both are getting caught upfield leaving a big hole in the middle of the park. Iwobi and Mkhi are jogging back for the 2nd goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom