• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 17

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Gary Neville: "United haven't got a central midfielder at the club who can pass the ball"

ouch

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
They do though , bloke is on the bench .
It’s unbelievable that owners paid all that money for one of the best players in the world and he’s on the bench in a game like this. Sackable manager offence on it’s own without getting hammered on the pitch.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
19pt lead over United and it’s not even Xmas. :lol:

United is only going one way. Get Wenger in and let’s see what he can do with a team 2nd in squad cost instead of 5th.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Don’t get me wrong I do very much enjoy this Utd car crash. It’s delicious, it really is. But it doesn’t actually help us, it only gets us to 5th and 5th is no use to us.

Sp*rs and Chelsea will have wobbles, but will they have a big enough collapse to enable us to get top 4? It’s impossible to say, we’ll have to survive this winter period and hope we can get a boost in January.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Tbf this United side is utter ****e, I honestly look around and I wouldn't take many of them at Arsenal. Maybe De Gea, Rashford and Martial (on for Martial) anyways. I think the past 5 years have just been an absolute disaster for them, the amount of money they wasted is astonishing. They've had 3 managers and they've only finished top 4 twice. From the dreadful summer of 2013 where they only got Fellaini on deadline day, to wasting money on Di Maria, Schneiderlin, etc to last summer with Fred and Dalot their only signings and neither of them are close to being starting quality. It's crazy how terribly mismanaged they are. They should just get rid of Woodward, Mourinho and starting again.

Tho I keep saying it, under LvG he was actually building a team, they then decided to appoint and different manager entirely to him and ripped up LvG's plans.

turkish gooner

That's unspeakable mate. Take it back.

Well, maybe that one was pure sh.it of me but still feel nice for Lfc win there.

I wish we were the team who challenges city and dont give them an easy league win. But if we cant any other team win the leagues over man city

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Well, maybe that one was pure sh.it of me but still feel nice for Lfc win there.

I wish we were the team who challenges city and dont give them an easy league win. But if we cant any other team win the leagues over man city
Have to admit part of me wishes City become the PSG of England and the PL lose it's biggest lure of being a competitive league. Would be pretty funny.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I think people are being harsh on Alisson, the way the ball hit off his knee was quite unlucky. It wasn't like it was poor handling he collecting the ball but his knee was in the way as he tried to smother it and it broke loose to Lingard. It was more unfortunate than a dreadful error.

I know people want to take the sting off Leno's mistake but Leno's was so much worse it was poor decision making and it was a lack of conviction once he made the mistake. Alisson did almost everything right, you can't really legislate for stuff like that.

Regardless Liverpool would absolutely not be where they are now without Alisson this season. He's definitely been well worth the money, heck all of their signings seem to be well worth the money. Hopefully our board takes not. It's all well and good trying to find gems or trying to find players at a certain price. But if you want the TOP quality then you have to spend 70 million on a world class keeper, you have to spend 75 million on a top CB, you have to spend over 60 million on a player like Keita. That's how you build a top squad and it's how you build a title challenging team.

One thing you have to say is that Liverpool's midfield which was probably week compared to the other top 6 teams, certainly over the last few seasons is now so strong. Fabinho, Keita and Wijnaldum is a top class trio with Milner coming in for certain games, Shaqiri in there for added creativity.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
giphy.gif

Top Bottom