• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Denis Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBL

Established Member
Completely against this, doesn't have a set position and doesn't have any outstanding attributes. We don't need another attacking midfielder that doesn't really contribute goals/assists.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
He would probably be considered as a direct Ramsey replacement that can also chip in at left wing? For the reported price I wouldn’t be against it, you have to be quality if your’re playing for Barca.

Steady. Isn't Vermaelen still there? :lol:

HBL

Established Member
He'd be the least exciting of the four midfielders we've been linked with. I'd take Banega, Fornals and Pereira before him. Surely we can afford one of those guys?

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Why would we loan him? To cover for Mhikitaryan?

Is he better than Smith Rowe?

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Looked at a few of his youtube videos and he doesn't seem that bad. If loans are the name of the game this month then throw in option to buy if he works out and it's worth a gamble.

scytheavatar

Established Member
Looked at a few of his youtube videos and he doesn't seem that bad. If loans are the name of the game this month then throw in option to buy if he works out and it's worth a gamble.

He's a highlight reel player, has a lot of talent but if you are frustrated by Iwobi's final balls don't expect to be impressed by Suarez. We have enough talent in the club already, what we need is maturity and Suarez is the exact opposite of that.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Think I remember someone said Emery disregarded him in favour of some midfield workhorse during their time at Sevilla. If that was the case I wouldn't expect to see him here.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Think I remember someone said Emery disregarded him in favour of some midfield workhorse during their time at Sevilla. If that was the case I wouldn't expect to see him here.
Yeah he ostracized him for Vitolo.

With that said, I don't think Emery decides on who comes or leaves, he has said so a few times himself. He's just the coach who tries to make the most of the players Sven/Raul sign.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Would be totally pointless signing. Kinda makes me sad that this is even a rumor. This guy on loan. Wolves/Watford level stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom