• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League Round of 32 Draw: December 17 | 12:00 GMT

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Seeded teams: Arsenal, Benfica*, Betis, Chelsea, Dinamo Zagreb, Dynamo Kyiv, Frankfurt, Genk, Internazionale Milano*, Leverkusen, Napoli*, Salzburg, Sevilla, Valencia*, Villarreal, Zenit

Unseeded teams: BATE Borisov, Celtic, Club Brugge*, Fenerbahçe, Galatasaray*, Krasnodar, Lazio, Malmö, Olympiacos, Rapid Wien, Rennes, Slavia Praha, Sporting CP, Shakhtar Donetsk*, Viktoria Plzeň*, Zürich

*transferred from UEFA Champions League

The fixtures around these ties don't look too bad:
Huddersfield A
1st leg
5th round FA Cup
2nd leg

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Il take any of those teams. Theres only Chelsea, Napoli and either Inter or Valencia that bother me further down the line.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Il take any of those teams. Theres only Chelsea, Napoli and either Inter or Valencia that bother me further down the line.

Not to sound arrogant but the only impediment to us lifting the Europa League, as far as I'm concerned, is Chelsea.

Valencia are a spent force & Inter/Napoli are no better than Sporting.

If we keep our wits about us we can win the whole thing & get back into the Champions League.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
the draw is being streamed live on youtube

dj grutto

Not to sound arrogant but the only impediment to us lifting the Europa League, as far as I'm concerned, is Chelsea.

Valencia are a spent force & Inter/Napoli are no better than Sporting.

If we keep our wits about us we can win the whole thing & get back into the Champions League.

Napoli is way better than Sporting!

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

F*ck me they love to drag these draws out.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Slavia Praha or Rennes.
Easiest draw around that time :)

Top Bottom