• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

José Mourinho: See Mou Later

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
3 years to the day since he was sacked by Chelsea. The man is punctual, if nothing else :lol::lol::lol:

His career at the top is finished in the most acrimonious fashion. Couldn't happen to a more deserving person.
i dont think so bro.
He probably has his next club agreed since january .

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Ha, this is great. Hope he goes to Huddersfield or something which is more in line with his playing style. If he doesn't get back to top level coaching can we say Wenger had a more successful career, having coached at the top level for a longer time.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Is this a good or a bad thing? I genuinely can’t decide.

Honestly I'd be more worried if they'd sacked Woodward.

Still, the balance here is positive for them, since with enough money and a decent manager, you can go for the league like Liverpool are.

Fix the defence and find another Carrick and they're set. Specially if Sanchez somehow starts performing.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I don’t think his style is outdated as some of the media pundits have suggested. There are many ways to play football. I don’t like his style but it can be effective.

What’s changed is his impulse to throw players under a bus at the first sign of trouble. Division instead of unity, blame instead of encouragement, disunity instead of harmony.

The writing was on the wall at Chelsea, can’t understand why the United board couldn’t see that. Suspect he’s finished now as far as top jobs are concerned. It would be a foolish board to repeat this mistake, a lower league side perhaps.

Sanis

I wonder which club wants to play anti football, to constantly watch manager humiliating the players, leaders of the team warming the bench and also paying huge amount of money for that.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Few things can top waking up, casually checking BBC, and seeing Jose's been sacked again.

Like Christmas you can't wait for the day to get here, but by the afternoon and the high comes down it's a little disappointing as you know it's the longest point from the day/and that initial excitement coming around again.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Looks 10 years younger already.

9f8b0b4a-6c2a-47f5-a225-248f442ff534.jpg

Reuters

Latest posts

Top Bottom