• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

skummm

Gone!

Last edited:

Rumour

Like just about everyone else here, I'm :) Mourinho finally got the sack but :( that Man. United will be better off for it.

Seriously though, at what point does attention turn to those who made the decision to hire him in the first place - and worse, renew his contract? Everyone knew exactly how this appointment would end, and it was always highly doubtful at best that Mourinho would ever achieve enough in his brief tenure to make the costly dismissal remotely worth the harm done to the club.

Edit: On second thoughts, his time there was about average length for a modern manager; guess the Wenger effect still has a hold on me in that respect :lol:

Last edited:

Malky

Established Member
Dilemma for an Arsenal fan: do you want them to get Pochettino knowing that it would torpedo Sp*rs but also vastly improve Utd? Tricky one, that.
I would say yes, let them get Poch. If they don't get him they'll likely go for Allegri, Zidane, etc so they'll still get a quality manager as I can't see them taking the risk on someone like Howe or Giggs.
Poch is the best Sp**s will get, doubt any top quality manager will go there with the amount of debt they'll be in or first needing to sell guys like Kane before they can spend anything.

TriniGunner

As I was telling my Man Utd supporter pals...he's no longer special. There's nothing about his football that's new and most modern managers have found a way to beat his teams. Added to that, he clearly has a man management problem which in my opinion, is the reason for most of his sackings.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

It's a weird one. On one hand I'm happy he's got the sack as he's a **** of the highest order. On the other I'm sad as he was doing a fantastic job at Man Utd.

Top Bottom