• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Quarter-Final: Arsenal v Tottenham | December 19, 2018 19:45 GMT | Sky Sports

Who will advance to the Semi-Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Some of the comments here are nuts...:lol:

We've improved beyond all expectation under Emery, he needs to fashion a defence to match our attack and no, this game doesn't really matter as in my view, we have a snowballs chance in hell if winning (or frankly wanting to win) this competition - but we'll play mostly full strength anyway, as the morale of another **** victory can't be underestimated.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Emery loves his cup runs and he’s also a trophy manager which means he’ll field the strongest possible lineup. He loves winning and a trophy in his first year is something he desperatly wants.

He probably doesn’t even know this is called a mickey mouse cup and even if, he doesn’t care. A trophy is a trophy!

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

Cech
Lichtsteiner (If fit)
Kos
Sokratis
Monreal
Xhaka
Torreira
Aubameyang
Özil
Mkhitaryan
Lacazette

Think you're in cuckoo land if you reckon that these trophy deprived losers come to our stadium and play a weakened team two weeks after their first team got pumped here. And hell, if they do, even better - let's humiliate them again.

No weakened teams please. Let's end their season.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan

Looks like we're going into this with a similar squad to the one 2 weeks ago. Monreal and Koscielny in for Holding and Bellerin. Think we should go with a back four unless Kolasinac is fit, in which case Monreal can slot in in place of Holding.

Jae

Some of the comments here are nuts...:lol:

We've improved beyond all expectation under Emery, he needs to fashion a defence to match our attack and no, this game doesn't really matter as in my view, we have a snowballs chance in hell if winning (or frankly wanting to win) this competition - but we'll play mostly full strength anyway, as the morale of another **** victory can't be underestimated.

This. Some people on here are out of their minds mate.

Said it before. I honestly don't know what people expected this season judging by some of the comments.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Think both teams will have a relatively strong team without going completely full strength (as full strength as fitness will allow anyway). Think some youngsters will probably be on the bench.

Think both teams will have a relatively strong team without going completely full strength (as full strength as fitness will allow anyway). Think some youngsters will probably be on the bench.

Think we will at least start Nketiah and Maitland-Niles... Nketiah will enjoy this game I think. He always take new levels with a storm!

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Think we will at least start Nketiah and Maitland-Niles... Nketiah will enjoy this game I think. He always take new levels with a storm!
Nketiah will probably play wide if he starts which might not be optimal but he can at least dribble at pace and can shoot. I'd like to see Nketiah tested in a harder game. AMN will start at full back as usual and play at around 80 per cent IMO.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Torreira is one yellow card away from suspension.
They changed the rules so yellow cards don't carry over into different competitions now. If Torreira got booked, he wouldn't be suspended for Burnley. But if he got sent off for two yellows then he would be suspended for the next PL game, that's what happened with Guendouzi when he got sent off in this competition and ended up missing the Liverpool game.

WhiteArse

Don't mind a fielding a strong team but these s***s play dirty as hell. We're already maxing out our injury room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom