• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 19

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Untitled.jpg

Good chance to gain more ground on Chelsea, potentially a tricky game for Sp**s as well

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Tricky game for Man City and it's must win game for them.Rafa will find it hard against Liverpool.Chelsea can also drop points against Watford.

Malky

Established Member
Chelsea and City the most likely to drop points. Should be pretty straight forward for Liverpool, United and Sp**s.

For Uk viewers, Fulham vs Wolves, Brighton vs Arsenal and Watford vs Chelsea are all available on the regular Sky One channel (you don't need Sky Sports for it). Posted that on the match thread as well incase anyone is interested since I've only seen it being advertised as Sky Sports.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Chambers looks awful at Fulham.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Bournemouth tricky game? No way do they get anything at Sp**s.
Why not? They're 8th in the league and, despite ****ting the bed in big games so far this seaason, they have the players to cause one or two problems defensively for Sp**s. Certainly more than Burnley who are complete garbage and still nearly nicked a point at Wembley.

turkish gooner

Can i ask a question?

PS: Never been in england and not a christ

Its boxing day early games in midweek, so many people will be at work and wont be able to watch these games? What is the point of this match fixtures? (Only reasonable if its holiday and non-work day for everyone)

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Can i ask a question?

PS: Never been in england and not a christ

Its boxing day early games in midweek, so many people will be at work and wont be able to watch these games? What is the point of this match fixtures? (Only reasonable if its holiday and non-work day for everyone)
A lot of people are off but not everybody. Depends where you work really. Supermarkets are mostly open but reduced hours. Other places will be reduced hours as well.

rich 1990

Why not? They're 8th in the league and, despite ****ting the bed in big games so far this seaason, they have the players to cause one or two problems defensively for Sp**s. Certainly more than Burnley who are complete garbage and still nearly nicked a point at Wembley.
Bournemouth are one of those teams that roll over away from home at the big clubs.

rich 1990

Piss off thats Eriksen’s goal :lol: nowhere near the goal without the ridiculous deflection
Not watching. Saw it come through on the Sky website and they said it was Eriksen. Not wasting my Boxing day watching those ****s. I'll spend it arguing with you..

Top Bottom