• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Brighton and Hove Albion vs Arsenal | December 26th | KO: 17:15 | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Wtf is up with our second/third kits?
This is almost as horrible as The other with that colour i cant even name!

Looks faux barca and that aint a good look

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Anyone notice the Sky commentator just say "last time Özil played two games in a row they were a fortnight apart"

ho ho ho

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

We need a great performance after the calamity at St. Mary's to keep up witg the front pack.

Additionally, hopefully @GoonerJeeves has realized that, distasteful as it is, Liverpool winning the league is infinitely preferable to the dreaded alternative :lol:

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Its not Douzi or AMN for me. The former is going to get burned out if Emery continues starting him like this. This is his first season in top flight football and I personally don't think he's done so well that he can't be benched for AMN every once in a while.

If we were playing an 18 year old Fabregas I wouldn't be asking why AMN can't get any game time. As it stands, surely he has earned at least one start in midfield, especially during this hectic period. The lack of rotation days before Liverpool is a worry as well.

Fabregas was another kind of level of talent tho

And a smaller squad

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Ohh close Auba, Guendouzi is good at finding him on those diagonal runs

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Mat Ryan deciding tonight is the night to channel his inner Lev Yashin :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.