• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emery's Loan Targets With An Obligation to Buy But We Want An Option to Buy Hopefully: January 2019

What two players would you prefer we got with the loan/buy shenanigans?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I don't even care where they are coming from and whether it's a loan. Just bring in a cb and winger.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Have the Lozano and Pavon rumours died? Still a big fan of both. Plus, both are infinitely more probable than Zaha.

Malcolm would also be a good move. Realistically though Özil and Mkhi will be like new signings...

Prince Cairo

I'd swoop in and take Adama from Wolves. Solid, pacey winger. Good on the ball.

I also like the idea of scouting the Championship, League 1, etc. for talent. Look what Sp**s did with Dele. I understand everyone wants an already-packaged player, but we clearly aren't willing to spend the money on one.

Finally, anything but Chelsea's leftovers.

gkoat

Have the Lozano and Pavon rumours died? Still a big fan of both. Plus, both are infinitely more probable than Zaha.

Malcolm would also be a good move. Realistically though Özil and Mkhi will be like new signings...
Mavropanos is sorta like a new signing kinda.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
So today I'm reading again that we're in for Keylor Navas and that he's already said goodbye to his teammates.

I rate him but surely we're not stupid enough to spend the little money we supposedly have on a position we've just upgraded? That would be like spending 140m on strikers and having no real wingers.

Oh wait..

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Bring home Nelson and get Suarez/Cahill on loan imo. Cahill might be crap but I’d much rather play him than Xhaka in defense, something we’ve seen too much of already.

truth_hurts

Kaylor Navas would be an excellent signing. We need some daamn quality in our defence.

He's an upgrade.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
We don't have a ****load to spend. Please don't fix our GK position.

Navas wouldn't stop any of the goals Liverpool made. Nor would he make us dominate Fulham. We need huge upgrades in other positions.

Let Roma have Navas.

truth_hurts

Get Navas, get Cahill, pick up a winger and stop messing around with Ramsey and Özil.

A multi-time champions league winner a double title winner and somebody who can take a player on <insert name here>. I'd call this a good window. Buy a dominant CB and young left back in the summer.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Signing navas in summer would make more sense. Leno is very decent keeper just fix the defense now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom