• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Keylor Navas - £14m

Max Aarons £15m - Loan back to Norwich

Fernando Calero - £10m release clause
Or
One of...
Gary Cahill - Contract expiring
Diego Godin - Contract expiring
Toby Alderweireld - Contract expiring

Nicolas Tagliafico - £18m
Or
Filipe Luis - Expering contract

Pablo Fornals - £17.8m release clause
Or
Ever Banega - £18m

Malcom - Loan(with option to buy)
Or
Recall Nelson from loan

Was thinking filipe Luis could be ideal Monreal replacement until dawned on me he's the same age :lol:

This fornals name keeps popping up - only 23 this year and that release clause would be very tempting to those running the budget. No idea what he's like as a player mind.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
2 defenders, who I really like, that we could afford are Lachelles and Ake. Both at unfashionable clubs as well. I'd like to see either come in. Maybe Ake a bit more.

Chelsea has a buy back clause on Ake.
Lascelles impressed me last season, but this season is nothing special. Wouldn't improve our defense much.

max_85

Anyone know how Jonathan Tah is doing these days? A couple of seasons ago he looked like he could be the real deal, and had the full package - height, power, speed, and good on the ball. People don't seem to be speaking too much about him, so guessing he's gone off the boil somewhat?

It sounds like Pavard is out of reach, de Ligt (the dream) is way out of our range now, Zagadou would probably cost a bomb, and not entirely sold on Upamecano... can't think of too many other options within our price range that could come in and long term impact on our central defence.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
He does look decent.

One can dream - Özil flanked by the hazard brothers in a three behind laca or auba :drool:

I think Thorgan has to be under serious consideration for this summer. Sven hopefully has someone over in Germany keeping an eye on him.

Leeroy1979

If we are on the lookout for a winger I just spoke to Nathan dyer at the local community ctr in mumbles and he's after a move in Jan......he's got a premier league winners medal you know lol

HBL

Established Member
If we are on the lookout for a winger I just spoke to Nathan dyer at the local community ctr in mumbles and he's after a move in Jan......he's got a premier league winners medal you know lol
Can we get Wayne Routledge as well?

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent

He was pretty decent for Leicester that season as well. Seems odd that he never got a move on that back of that loan and now stuck at Swansea in the championship.

Leeroy1979

Stuck at Swansea is the right description. Now there is a club in decline and at war with its owners. Trust me I know I worked for the club on a sabbatical from my teaching career as their education outreach officer for two years. First year was great, second year after the Americans came in not so much!

Leeroy1979

Can we get Wayne Routledge as well?
I'm sure they'd both come and bring bony with them. He seems to currently be doing a tour of all the trendy hipster bars in Swansea lol I'd say a cb would come but they sold all of them in the last window

HBL

Established Member
I'm sure they'd both come and bring bony with them. He seems to currently be doing a tour of all the trendy hipster bars in Swansea lol I'd say a cb would come but they sold all of them in the last window
I actually wanted Bony at Arsenal :lol: I think it was the 2014 summer transfer window, would've been interesting to see that one play out.

Leeroy1979

lol Swansea would drive him there now as all he does is Hoover up his wages and frequent previously mentioned bars. He does have a bloody nice car tho

teamsoutheast

Eder Militao is looking solid since his move from Santos to Porto. Defintiely one ot watch over the coming years. Also Matias Vargas of Velez Sarsfield has a release clause of 14M euro!!!! Bargain IMO.

Last edited:

teamsoutheast

Abdulkadir Omur is another player I like. He is exactly the type of winger we need with his technique/dribbling ability. He has been linked wit Liverpool and City though so we may struggle to compete financially.

Top Bottom