• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

neimad

His agent played a blinder if this is true. Glad he's gone abroad as opposed to staying in England so best of luck to him.

gkoat

Rabiot and his mother are the ones looking like the ****s from what I've read. Not to mention his tantrum after not receiving the call-up to the NT for the World Cup makes me think he's the problem, not PSG in this instance.
He may be throwing that tantrum for awhile. There's a younger Frenchman with bigger balls and bigger hair that's making a lot of noise this year.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Why would you reject PSG for Juve? I mean Juve are an aging side while PSG have a world class guy in his prime and another world class forward not even close to his prime yet and in general a reasonably young squad in comparison who'll be on the up in the coming years.

Though in terms of cities I'd much rather live in Turin and Northern Italy than I would like to live in Paris, I hear it's an absolutely ****hole for the most part.

Wish him luck regardless.
It s the obvious choice ffs.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Getting paid, playing behind Ronaldo & winning a good few leagues! Awesome move.

I feel he can reach Nainggolan levels in the league... Bit less leg breakers & a few more goals.
j54l4td6qof11.jpg

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Maybe Mkhitaryan could be moved down to Ramsey's role in a midfield three? Mkhi-Xhaka-Torreira? Cazorla-esque?

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Maybe Mkhitaryan could be moved down to Ramsey's role in a midfield three? Mkhi-Xhaka-Torreira? Cazorla-esque?

Mkith is not half the technician or creator Cazorla was and I am lambasted for my thoughts on Cazorla!

In The past mkith might have had more legs and engine but that is all gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom