• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Denis Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Suarez is the next one in line to block us from finally, for once, getting a real ****ing quality winger in that can actually dribble and has pace to burn, isnt he ?

So Reiss or maybe Saka in the distant future is the only hope for salvation. So sad.
??

Suarez is effectively going to take Ramsey's place in the squad, a new pacy winger can take Welbeck's place next season when he leaves.

HBL

Established Member
I always find it fascinating that so many people on football forums base their opinions on what fans on other football forums are saying and weigh those opinions more highly than the opinions of professional scouts.
Yep I imagine their fans wouldn't have been too bothered about Alcacer leaving in the summer, look how that turned out.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
This
No not at all, stop looking at this signing in such a negative way. We have VERY limited options in attack atm, especially now Mhkitaryan is injured and we want Suarez on loan with an option to buy hopefully. We need players right now and as said before, the winger we want will hopefully come in summer.
We have very limited options when Mkhitaryan isn't injured.

This is one for the fans and for Kronke. Some people will get excited we're getting a Barcelona player (pleasingly ambiguous surname too)! Stan gets excited about not having to pay for a new signing.

Meanwhile we end up with a slightly younger Lucas Perez. He will be a great free transfer to West Ham in a couple of seasons.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Suarez is better at first touch, close control, dribbling, passing, football brain

I was just trying to stop the negativity surrounding Suarez. What I meant was he's an AM who is faster than Ramsey, I didn't compare first touch, close control, dribbling, passing, football brain etc but I'm pleased you are one of the positive ones. We have played Ramsey wide in the past and his pace lets him down, that's what prompted my quote.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Charles Watts (not the Rolling Stones drummer) has interviewed Barcelona journalist Albert Roge about Denis Suarez and his possible transfer to Arsenal.

Sort of goes against Emery's comments and his best form saying he's best position is behind the striker.

LG10

He’s easy on the eye; very good technically and has an eye for a through ball but that’s it. He doesn’t score or assist, has average pace, and is a fairy physically.

It’s meaningless that he plays for Barca. Barca signed him as a squad player, he was cheap and knew the “Barca way” already. If we pay above 10M for him we are mugs. Can’t be replacing one of the premier league’s best goal scoring midfielders with him. It’s not shrewd business signing crap players for 10-20 M that will need replacing in a year. Fans should expect more, tired of the defeatist attitude that has developed after a couple seasons out of top 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom