• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emery's Loan Targets With An Obligation to Buy But We Want An Option to Buy Hopefully: January 2019

What two players would you prefer we got with the loan/buy shenanigans?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leeroy1979

I am liking the Carracci and Suarez links as I think either would improve us. I'd like both but can't see that happening but as the links to these players goes up the links to cb seems to be going down. We need a cb, I want my cb, where is my cb?

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
It's very frustrating that we haven't identified any Centerbacks and just focus on attackers. Honestly, we should have started doing deals in November-December.

Lichenstiner and Monreal can not play centerback. We are so thin at this position.

They got one right with Torreia but now we should of seen more pro activeness.

Holding was play very well before he went down. If Mavpranos is not going to be trusted, this is a no brainer. I can't stand our current center back partnership of Mustafi-Socrates. It's even worse when Lichensteiner joins the pack.

Preacher

Always Crying
Since Gazidis took his talents to Milan and **** Law disappeared into oblivion, we don't get that many leaks about transfers in the media. Also Gazidis bald head was often easily spotted and images were taken, when he was travelling to close some deals.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Going to make a bold prediction that Mr Ornstein will give us a full up date on Ramsey saying how he's signed etc, then a quick one to say we're in negotiations with Barca over a Suarez deal but have hurdles to overcome and that the YFC rumours are rubbish as we can't afford him.

Probably today, or at a push January 31st.

But he will update us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom