• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham vs Arsenal | January 12th | KO: 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction for the Dokaka Derby

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dbig

It’s not just that some of their players would start, it’s that there are also a few that would make us significantly better.

Imagine if we had Felipe Anderson...

I looked at their line-up and thought, "Bloody hell! That's not a half-bad team there."

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
3 at the back doesn’t work

Not playing Özil doesn’t work

Xhaka doesn’t work

We need major changes

How does Xhaka not work? Wtf?

He's easily our best midfielder, and without him our transitional play is ****. Torreria is a slight upgrade on Coquelin in that regard, and nothing more. Don't get me started on the rest.

Beast Incarnate

He's easily our best midfielder, and without him our transitional play is ****. Torreria is a slight upgrade on Coquelin in that regard, and nothing more. Don't get me started on the rest.

I agree Torreira seems to have become massively overrated. We're still leaking goals with him in midfield.

He started ok, but he's been woeful for a good few weeks now. Had an absolute shocker at Anfield.

dbig

Big fan of Declan Rice, be disappointing when he ends up going to City to sit on their bench.
Saw the bet365 ad at half-time and thought of placing a bet on him scoring next. Think he just placed a header wide and thought he was getting into good positions. Looking after a very active toddler made it impossible, though.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Could happen, but don't underestimate his love for the club. After the game yesterday he went to celebrate with fans at his local pub:

Yeah it’d be good for the league if he stayed. Although I thought Delph would stay at Villa tbf.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

How is that clear? He’s only had a few games in charge. It’s not his fault Xhaka headed the ball straight to the opposition inside the box.

If the parts are ****, getting them to play greater than their sum is an impossibility.
You’re right it’s not even clear, not going forward anyway.

Right now yes. Think I subconsciously swayed towards the crowd, I’m definitely giving him a year. Both Klopp and Pep needed a year even with their millions spent.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I looked at the starting line up and thought it was off. I don't know why we persist with three at the back but it seems we cannot play a back 4 without Nacho abd Hector. Auba and Laca are making mistakes in judgement and execution up front. Laca looks desperate having been hooked so much. There's a lot of criticism flying at GuendouzI but I praise his effort. He got in to some good positions and found some good if over hit passes and I couldn't help but wonder what Özil might have done in those positions...As some have said, there's a few in the West Ham team who would improve us so I hope our attitude to squad strengthening is changed if only in the summer.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

I don’t rate him. Not dynamic enough for me. Prone to mistakes, too slow on the ball and off it. He’s old enough and been here for long enough to be rated. 22 year old new to the league Torreira has not imo

I don’t watch enough football to tell you who’d replace him but there are better probably cheaper midfielders out there

Last edited:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Only on A-M can £25m be more than £29.2m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom