• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Club confirm Sven Mislintat leaving Arsenal on February 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
This is just sad

Maybe they need to bring in a group that already knows each other, loves the club and can thusly avoid petty "office-politics" and powerstruggles

Joint managership Henry/Paddy

Keown defensive coach
Pires offensive coach
Dennis head of recruitment/data analyst
Freddie headscout
Lehmann strength/cardio

Etc etc

Leeroy1979

I think thay
This is just sad

Maybe they need to bring in a group that already knows each other, loves the club and can thusly avoid petty "office-politics" and powerstruggles

Joint managership Henry/Paddy

Keown defensive coach
Pires offensive coach
Dennis head of recruitment/data analyst
Freddie headscout
Lehmann strength/cardio

Etc etc

I think Henry or viera will indeed end up in the hot seat in the future. French league is just going to be an apprenticeship for one of them

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Just look at this don.
14816696252718.jpg

Mislintat out, Monchi & Nzonzi in.
We go again.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Would be happy to see Vieira or Henry get the job (leaning way more toward Paddy as I still worry about Henry's man-management skills but am willing to be proven wrong) in the near future. Both would command respect immediately.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
He was apparently the genius who negotiated the Neymar deal.

You know the deal which involved a €40m payment to Neymar’s dad and got Barcelona charged with tax fraud.
I get your point, but after all, they signed Neymar, not really a prize to that.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Giving Wenger a new contract in 2017 was an absolute killer. Wasted a possible transition year for the new manager.

Tbf we didn't have anything in place back then, other than Gazidis I think?

We probably could've been in an even worse position than now.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I wish I didn't have this nagging feeling Emery wants a team of cronies around him who speak his language and don't make things difficult for him - on and off the field

If he isn't confident enough, and brave enough, to manage without his mates then he can leave sooner rather than later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom