• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What’s your favourite Arsenal match?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Thought we could do with a little positivity on here. Simple really, what’s your favourite Arsenal match of all time?

For me has to be FA Cup final 2014, incredible comeback on the biggest stage after suffering a 9 year trophy drought at an important time of my life.

Thought we could do with a little positivity on here. Simple really, what’s your favourite Arsenal match of all time?

For me has to be FA Cup final 2014, incredible comeback on the biggest stage after suffering a 9 year trophy drought at an important time of my life.

Yeah, I agree with this. I felt very very happy watching Wenger walking up the stairs to be with the team and receive his medal! Really thought we were at the end of the tunnel there and something bigger was waiting for us. It was a moment of complete joy and hope for me to see the old man so relieved and happy after difficult game!

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
8 May 2002 - Manu 0-1 Arsenal

WILTOOOORD.

Arsenal win the title away at Old Trafford.

Wil never forget it.

It’s funny when Wiltord was clean through I thought he was gonna miss. Conversely when TH14 was clean through in the CL final I was convinced he was gonna score and was already celebrating.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
thomas.gif

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Not my favourite but this one against Real Madrid at the Santiago Bernabéu is high up there.

Thierry Henry was a different class.

LCKQ.gif

This one against Inter Milan felt really good too. I remember at the time a lot of people wrote us off but to go there and win 5-1 was something else.

photo-3.jpg

say yes

forum master baiter
Not my favourite but this one against Real Madrid at the Santiago Bernabéu is high up there.

LCKQ.gif

This one against Inter Milan felt really good too. I remember at the time a lot of people wrote us off but to go there and win 5-1 was something else.

photo-3.jpg

Not sure what my favourite game was but these two are certainly up there. The inter game was my first thought and Henry in the Bernabeau still makes me tingle.

BobP

Memri Fan
Easily the 5-3 vs Middlesbrough match to equal Forests unbeaten run for me.

3-1 down at one point.

The TV never even picked up one of our comeback goals as straight off their kickoff & still showing replays!

Horrendous quality but this is one of my favourite goals.

Tyler's commentary, the crow going bonkers, pure euphoria.

"Stand up, for the champions"

ptrcopp

There are so many. I keep adding more because of the replies I am seeing.

The match I always remember is Utd at OT in 03/04. It was such a tense game with so few chances until they were gifted a pen at the end. Then there was a brawl. Miss that kind of passion in the game.

There were many great games that season, of course, 5-1 vs Inter, both games against Pool.

One I hate to love to remember is the 2-0 against Milan.

More recently, the win against Villa in the Cup Final.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
There's so many

I'll add two (from the same season) that haven't had a mention yet

Leeds at home 03/04 - warm spring night under the floodlights and Henry was just unstoppable. Felt like scoring every time we went forward

Inter away - already beaten by them at Highbury and went to the San siro and demolished them.

blaze_of_glory

Yup, this is it for me too. The Wiltooooord match and game at the Bernabeau are close as well, but this game meant so much given the previous 9 seasons.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

LCKQ.gif

photo-3.jpg

I was working in India, watched it live, kick off at 2.30am, definitely worth it, even if I was working at 9.30am :)

Top Bottom