• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emery's Loan Targets With An Obligation to Buy But We Want An Option to Buy Hopefully: January 2019

What two players would you prefer we got with the loan/buy shenanigans?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leeroy1979

Lol maybe a decade ago. I'd rather play an empty shirt at rb than lichtsteiner at the moment...at least someone might trip up over that

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Not really sure, but I'm sold after watching this
I feel AMN could easily do that but against an EPL team (not Fulham) if he were playing with confidence.

The talent is clearly there for Aarons. Hopefully we're interested and his history of being an Arsenal fan pays off.

Reactions: A_G

al-Ustaadh

If the talk of Ljungberg wanting them to give Pleguezuelo a new contract is true, then I wouldn't be surprised if those two loans are both attackers.

al-Ustaadh

Shaky defence and Bellerin out for the season.

Arsenal sign Suarez and James.
Best defense is putting the opposition on the back foot and making them worry more about your attack.

al-Ustaadh

And when other teams figure out this incredible strategy and we don't have good defenders to face it? What then?
We'll still get beat? You're talking 2-3 teams in the EPL and probably the same amount in the Europa who could do that. In my opinion, it's our attack that's weak against the best teams. There's nothing for them to fear about it.

We're just trying to get into the CL. We wont be winning any trophies this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom