• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Denis Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Have you heard of analytics ?

I'm actually the guy who posts them quite regularly. Look around.

Screen-Shot-2019-01-21-at-8-44-33-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2019-01-21-at-8-44-57-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2019-01-21-at-8-45-15-PM.png

Nice try though. :D

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
So you know they are used in one major football game which is pretty accurate ??

So you're trying to tell me that the best way to judge players is to play video games? Sure. :rolleyes: How old are you? Besides, if you're basing your opinion on a video game that uses OptaStats and the game is accurate, then you should have a higher opinion of Denis Suarez (based on his OptaStats analytics). You can't have it both ways. Now leave me alone, son. I've wasted too much time with you already.

AeNwT

So you're trying to tell me that the best way to judge players is to play video games? Sure. :rolleyes: How old are you? Besides, if you're basing your opinion on a video game that uses OptaStats and the game is accurate, then you should have a higher opinion of Denis Suarez (based on his OptaStats analytics). You can't have it both ways. Now leave me alone, son. I've wasted too much time with you already.
there you go again, I never said I judge players via video game. Honestly you seem like a troll with nothing better to do. I put you in your place about savic. Explained my stance on Suarez and now it’s go away ? Why don’t you take your own advice and stop trying to put words in my mouth. It’s pathetic. Nothing I said earlier was out of place. You just didn’t agree with my opinion and couldn’t mount an argument using what I said, so you lie again and again.
Don’t ever speak down to me again or state the obvious that I’m not the manager as news flash... neither are you.

I joined this forum to voice my opinion. Not to trade paragraphs with keyboard warriors who aren’t even intelligent enough to voice their own opinion or value others. You wasted your own time

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I think this will be done by the weekend. Will we play him wide or will we get another loan for wide and play Suarez in the middle. He can play either but the role Ramsey played on Sat would be a good option. On a side note, these loan to buy deals seem to be the thing, Barca have done just that with Boeteng.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
In all seriousness, I welcome proper technical ability to our team. Maybe with this guy and/or others like him we will be able to actually maintain possession and attack centrally on occasion.

Great win on Saturday, but our second half was very poor in terms of possession and attack.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
On a side note, these loan to buy deals seem to be the thing, Barca have done just that with Boeteng.
Didn't Wenger mention something about players running down contracts more and more? This is the only defense clubs have against that type of mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom