• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Laurent Koscielny

Status
Not open for further replies.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I hope his performance against Chelsea was a sign of things to come for him. Him and Papa together could be an amazing partnership. They are older but they could be like fine wine - just get better with age lol.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
What a boss! Absolutely loved this performance and really hoping we see it on a consistent basis. Agree with TGG. Hoping for the same!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

That was the Kos of old, really impressive positional play and a breath of fresh air compared to Mustafa.

Maybe with age and some time away from the game he'll cut out the only thing that held him back - his erratic behaviour in big games. He was the most composed guy on the pitch yesterday, really impressed.

ClubLevel

Kos is a great player to have at home. Its the away games when teams are crossing and lobbing balls into the box where he gets found out (Chelsea didn't really cross the ball at height and Kos swepted everything up - yes I know it was at home). Its the Watfords, Southampton, Palace etc where we struggle with him. Use him at home and we will be fine for them games at least. Away you need a different approach.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I watched his "Stronger" documentary again and it seems like the medics/physios predictions about him coming back even stronger than before injury are about to be realized.

That is because they had good amount of time to treat his sensitive Achilles, so here's to hoping he is on a good way to coming back to a good form.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Replace that video with one of his top 25 mistakes and your comment still works :lol:
Seriously, Say Yes, the guy's had a stinking year so why don't you take your agenda for a walk and when you come back, I'll ram it right up your ****ing arse.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Kos is a great player to have at home. Its the away games when teams are crossing and lobbing balls into the box where he gets found out (Chelsea didn't really cross the ball at height and Kos swepted everything up - yes I know it was at home). Its the Watfords, Southampton, Palace etc where we struggle with him. Use him at home and we will be fine for them games at least. Away you need a different approach.
Will be watching with this in mind. Think you may have a good point here.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
The day this guy leaves Arsenal is the day we might actual be able to build a solid back line, was terrible again vs Man United and was at fault for the first goal and didn't do anything to stop the second.

He's the biggest victim, no strikers fear him and fans of other teams never look at him as a threat but Arsenal fans always want to hype him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom