• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Club confirm Sven Mislintat leaving Arsenal on February 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dj_sds -

It's absolutely horseshit mate. While Gazidis was still here, there were rumours that Mislintat was going to be PROMOTED for doing an excellent job and the moment he left, Sanllehi not only didn't promote him, he DEMOTED Mislintat to a mere head scout, which was not what he expected when he joined us here. Sanllehi did this because he wants to bring his friends at the club and didn't like an outsider interfering. Let's not even kid ourselves that there were football reasons for his departure.

Can i borrow your spy equipment mr.bond?

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
It's absolutely horseshit mate. While Gazidis was still here, there were rumours that Mislintat was going to be PROMOTED for doing an excellent job and the moment he left, Sanllehi not only didn't promote him, he DEMOTED Mislintat to a mere head scout, which was not what he expected when he joined us here. Sanllehi did this because he wants to bring his friends at the club and didn't like an outsider interfering. Let's not even kid ourselves that there were football reasons for his departure.
Why are any of these clowns being promoted so early with Ivan here or not. Let them just do their jobs for atleast a year.

No wonder Stan has closed his wallet with the drama, egos & ship jumpers high up in the club.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I thought initially that Monchi was just an easy name to throw out there if you're a journalist, but the fact that both Monchi and Emery have publicly talked about it is a wee bit of smoke. It might not happen for whatever reason, but I fully believe it's being seriously explored at the very least.

I'm not gonna traipse through Monchi's record and compare it to Sven's, but Emery & Monchi did work well together at Sevilla, and that's got to count for a lot.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
at this rate we'll be paying our management team nearly as much in a year as Mesut gets each month

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Monchi would be great. it won't be a downgrade from Mislintat imo.

But at the end of the day, if we don't give him funds & back him with money I won't get too much excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom