• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Denis Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mraven

It’s clear Barcelona tried to pressure us into buying him earlier in the window. They’re desperate to get rid of this guy and thought we’d cave in.

Good to see them getting ******* over.
They bought his replacement then tried to play us:lol:

HBL

Established Member
Who cares anymore about the romantic idea of developing youth players from local area, bring them to first team together and add a couple of world class players around them and win the league when you can just sell them all for 20 M each and sign El Nenny and Denise Suarez for 5 M and loans?

Even better if I support City because they have Sterling who always look like 18 year old talent! Lovely stuff!
You've been grumpy the last few days Hydro, think you need a Nketiah goal later to cheer you up!

TheEconomist

Established Member
It's good to see we held our nerve. Caving in and just accepting what we were given is why we got lumbered with Welbeck on a permanent transfer

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
So Loanely.

0_GettyImages-1035327322.jpg

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Suspiciously good deal for us.

Hope this means that Stan has some jail time incoming.

Quite a lot of people seem to think it ends the Perisic interest or that the Perisic interest was to get this one over the line. I just can’t see it. I don’t think it would get to the point where Perisic would hand in a transfer request and be training alone if we were using him to get this deal done. People always seem to look for stuff that’s not there when it comes to transfers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom