• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Glad for him!

He was never given a good chance, though I suspect he was at best a squad player. as @MutableEarth said before, he should have been given the chance when he was hot. And then he got injured.

Good luck to him. Hope he can return to us some day.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Down the pub and they had the Juve Parma game on. Saw Ronaldo had scored a couple so didn’t really care.

Then my man Gervinho scores two in the last 10 minutes to get a draw :lol:
If it weren't for his forehead he'd rated higher. And his composure. And his physique. Incredible off the ball running.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I was never a fan of him tbh, just the type of player I don’t like.. However it’s always good to see academy players who didn’t make it here succeed elsewhere, it’s a good sign.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom