• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City vs Arsenal, February 3rd, 16:30 Sky Sports

Will Arsenal beat Bald Fraud FC?

• Yes

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 66 68.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 14 14.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

You know, there are a couple of new posters who I find inexplicably annoying. If you're going to join, have a sense of humour, ffs.

nnwVNui.png

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
We're gettin' puuuumped, we're gettin' pumped, we're gettin' pumped, we're gettin' puuuuuumped...

giphy.gif

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Scandalous if it doesn't go through. It's what the people voted for, so make it happen.
It’s what some of the people voted for in a referendum where the right wing Vote Leave put up posters full of lies, broke electoral laws on two occasions, and involved the Russians. If that’s democracy I’m a Dutchman. Our country is ****ed. (Unless your post was irony :lol:).

Anyway, now we have the news that Nissan is pulling out of the UK this morning, I’m even more wound up, so trying to be positive by hoping we’ll win this match and concentrate on football.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

It’s what some of the people voted for in a referendum where the right wing Vote Leave put up posters full of lies, broke electoral laws on two occasions, and involved the Russians. If that’s democracy I’m a Dutchman. Our country is ****ed. (Unless your post was irony :lol:).

Anyway, now we have the news that Nissan is pulling out of the UK this morning, I’m even more wound up, so trying to be positive by hoping we’ll win this match and concentrate on football.

So is Airbus and Land Rover . Can always move down here.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Would be pretty harsh on Jenks to get thrown in here against City away, get wrecked with the team and get all the blame.

Honestly though, when it comes to defending Jenks might not be our biggest liability with the likes of Mustafi/Kolasinac/Lichtsteiner involved, which is pretty bad when you think about it..

Anyway, we’ve done well against these oil ****s before so I guess it just depends how we show up for this. Wouldnt mind 3/5 at the back now that I think about it..

Leno​

Mustafi Koscielny Monreal

Jenkinson Guendouzi Torreira Xhaka Kolasinac

Aubameyang Lacazette​

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

If you were a Dutchman, you wouldn't even have a referendum. They got rid of that here, because they don't give two sh*ts what the people think. ;)

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

So is Airbus and Land Rover . Can always move down here.
Cheers bro. It’s nasty here, the UK is in an existential struggle. Brexit will soon see a break up of our union and blood on the streets. Political extremists have got us in their grip by stealth.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

If you were a Dutchman, you wouldn't even have a referendum. They got rid of that here, because they don't give two sh*ts what the people think. ;)
You don’t want it, it’s very nasty. It’ll divide your nation and bring out the worst in everybody. Europe is better together having enjoyed it’s longest period of economic growth and peace in it’s entire history.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

What did we have it for recently again? I forgot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom